11

"Wow a wedding dress" I say sarcastically at the white dress. It has a tank top type of top, because the sleeves are poofy and clear white. My shoulders are not covered at all. It flows into a nice glittery white dress, the skirts flowing everywhere.

"So pretty" Peeta says with a smile.

He kisses me on the cheek as I head out to Caesar.

We start talking.

"Would you have worn that at your actual wedding? " he asks.

"Oh for sure! It's gorgeous! Actually I have a little bit of a show for you guys! " I say as I get up.

Cinna gives me a thumbs up as I start twirling.

My dress lights with flames as the fabrics change immediately.

Suddenly I'm wearing a flowy pastel blue dress with a gemstone crown. My sleeves cover my arms almost completely.

Cinna mouths for me to raise my arms and when I do so wings of dangling crystals hang from my arms.

My eyes widen as the crowd goes wild.

"The White Witch of Doom everyone! " Caesar says.

I get off of the stage and I stand next to Finnick as Peeta starts talking.

"Oh yea of course. But it's gonna he hard now. With the baby on the way and everything" he says as mine and Finnick's eyes widen.

"Oh no... He didn't... " I say as Finnick looks at me.

"You aren't pregnant"

"No. I'm not"

Everyone in the audience immediately start shouting for the Hunger Games to not occur this year.

Peeta runs off of the stage and over to us. I look at him.

"So smart babe. Tell them something tht isn't true! I'm strong! I can win this! We can win this! " I say as he sighs.

"I just don't want to loose you" he says as he pulls me in for a kiss.

Finnick clears his throat and we pull away.

"Am I a third wheel guys? " he asks as I giggle and nod.

Peeta and I head to our current living space as I realize tomorrow is the start of the games.

Peeta and I are handed stuff.

I'm handed my necklace as well Peeta was handed a necklace.

Haymitch has a bracelet.

"Now I went to extreme lengths to activating that little necklace you have Y/n" Haymitch says.

"Activate it? " I ask confused as shit.

"Yea. It's an immunity charm. As long as you wear it, you won't die. You can get stabbed, shot, poisoned, bitten apart, and you will live. These necklaces were massed produced years ago when the games started. Until they were banned. However, Snow got rid of the rule once he thought all were destroyed" Haymitch says.

"How the hell did my parents get this though? " I ask.

"Probably stole it somehow. Went to impossible lengths to steal it"

I nod as we head to bed.

The next day I glance at my outfit that Cinna has.

"It's a distraction. You want to draw the attention of Snow. Show you can't die. I know it's a crop top with tank top straps, but it's like a bikini top mixed in with crop top more or less. And then the shorts. Both used for swimming. People will want to shoot you. Use it to win" Cinna says.

I nod as I get on the outfit.

I smile as I enter the tube and start floating upwards.

Then I'm in the game.

I look all over for Peeta.

I glance down at the water as I make sure the necklace was attached to the inside of my top. Cinna added a little hooking bit so I can latch it on and it won't fall off.

I hear the count down as my mind floods with anxiety and many dark thoughts.

Then it's swimming time.