15

NELLE GIANNIS|21

" Where are you going ?" Armani looked up at me with puppy eyes. "I be back , I promise i'm coming right back your dad said your granny is coming to watch you." I said kissing her forehead.

"But , where ?" She said curiously.

" Armani baby I'm going to meet up with a friend that's it that's all" I said partially telling her the truth.

" Well okay , be safe " She said giving me a hug , I hugged her back as I smiled a little bit.

***

" Yeah , girl i'm here ima let you know what the lil bitch says" I said talking on the phone with my cousin Jaliyah.

" Please let me know if you need me to pull up and beat a bitch ass sissy" Jaliyah said on the other line.

" Girl we good I think I see her ass now " I smiled hung up the phone.

I walked up and took a seat in the little meeting area I asked Kyonce to meet me at.

" Wassup, You Kyonce right girl ?" I said getting straight to the point. I didn't want any problems for real I just wanna know what was going on behind my back.

" Yes " Kyonce said nonchalantly taking a bite of her loaded burger.

" Okay girl i'm not here for games , you been fucking my man?" I said looking in her eyes.

" Who your man?" She said taking a sip of her large diet coke which for some reason irritated me even more.

" Glee ? Aka Ge'mani ! you gotta know him y'all was on the phone and you keep tryna pin some baby on him"

" Oh , Mh yeah I know him."

" Okay..?? Why are you trying to destroy my family and pin a kid on MY MAN?"  I said with my voice getting louder a li bit.

" You funny " Kyonce said chuckling.

" Pinning is crazyyyy " She said taking another sip.

This bitch think i'm playing with her but ain't shit funny about destroying another women's family. And creating fake lies.

" Nah , I ain't pinning shit.. like I said I slept with that nigga a long ass time ago around 10 months ago.. if you was at home while we was fucking i'm sorry I didn't know " She said grinning.

Anger in my body filled up while I listened to her go and on about fucking MY MAN.

" Bitch let me tell you something stay away from ME and stay away from GLEE.. and that's on you and yo baby soul. Bitch you don't know me " I yelled.

" Okay " She said chuckling AGAIN.

" I ain't got much to say for real i'm good ova here "

" Girl fuck you , get out of my face before I reck you in yo shit for real wit yo ugly ass " I said grabbing a bottle of water and chunking it on her.

I watch her fall off her chair onto the wet ground and her hair filled with wetness.

" BITCH !" She got up and ran to me and tried to tackle me til I felt one of the workers grab me.

" Leave before I call the police now !"

" FUCK YALL " I said grabbing my bag and walking down the steps. Everybody was gonna pay.

A bitch think she can just come into my life and ruin my family and ruin what We have going on. & Honestly I believe Ge it's not his if it was why is she posted on facebook with another fucking MAN!

Karma a bitch though and ima get her back in the worst way.

Ima send my best cousin to fuck her man.

I started up my car getting ready to head back home and start up the bullshit again.

I don't care , fuck him , her and whoever else think they were gonna play with me.

——

thoughts , comments , concerns:

Anything y'all think I need to work on with my writing ? I kinda feel like i'm writing the same shit all over , But this story is gonna get good.

I'm bored on spring break so why not do something useful 😂.

HEY YAWWLLL.

🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽 sorry for the short chapter I just wanted to put something out theee