ROM 1

RELY ON ME : CHAPTER 1

Ping stopped at the dormitory door with a pile of books in his hand. It was too hard to spare his hands to knock on the door, so he had to raise his foot to kick at the door until he heard the response of 'Coming, Coming' and the rush of footsteps coming from the door.

James opened the door and surprised at the books in his hands which were almost higher than his head

'Wow, why are you holding so many books?'

'To write graduation thesis.'

'Well, I haven't started the writing yet. I spent all my time for the recruitment fair.' James sighed.

'Recruitment fairs were so inefficient that many companies were not interested in recruiting people. They just went through the moves for advertising.' Ping answered casually and went to his place, folding the stack of books on another one on the table.

'You really have guts, just give up after running for several recruitment fairs.' James said after him.

Ping turned on the computer and turned his head and said, 'I'm lazy.'

Ping had had been to four recruitment fairs and each time he got nothing but exhausted body and mind, so he simply took the route of 'If postgraduate entrance exams were not to be taken in Senior Four, every day will be like New Year's celebration'...

'I really envy you. I dare not be as so open-minded as you are. I always feel that as life, any possible opportunities should be tried. Try, hopeful, otherwise, hopeless...'. James said with a contemptuous tone.

'So you can be a strong man in the future, but I can't.' Ping interrupted James and turned back to the computer instead of talking to him. James stood at his desk for a while, feeling bored, then walked away.

'By the way, Ping, your beloved Phi Net just called you.' James collected two pieces of clothes from the balcony and then returned to Ping's table.

Ping looked back at him, 'I said that he's not my beloved Phi. Don't say nonsense.'

'Come on, don't be shy.' James gave him a big push.

'What did he say?'

'He said he couldn't get through to your cell phone and asked you to call him when you came back.'

'I see.' Ping turned back to play the computer again.

Having stood behind him for a long while, James finally couldn't help saying, 'Don't you need to call him?'

'No, he'll call again if anything happens.' Ping said without even turning him a head back

'Ping, you know... You'd better call him, or he'll think that I didn't pass the words.' James was a little bit hesitant.

Ping gave James a look. Oh boy, this boy is really hopeless.

Net Siraphop, was mentioned by James as Phi Net, was a high school classmate of Ping. His attitude toward Ping has always been ambiguous. Ping had tried several times to make it clear to him, but was satirized by him in turn every time. Since he wouldn't admit, it seemed Ping's too self-righteous to say anymore, so he had to let him go. Anyway, Net is a good friend, kind and considerate, but what if he act as a boyfriend? Just forget it. According to his incomplete statistics, since he began to understand the difference between men and women, the number of his girlfriends has been as many as a game of chessboard, not the number of chess team, but that of the chess pieces.

People all over the world have felt that James likes Fu Pei, although he stubbornly refused to admit. Ping always felt that he had a certain responsibility for this, after all, because he knew both of them. So he always tell the story about Net's past in the dormitory, attempting to stifle James's feelings for him. However, unexpectedly, the more he exaggerated into Net's love story, the more he became obsessed with him.