Chapter 2

...

[3rd POV] 

-----------------------------------------------------

"That concludes the-" The young boy was cut off by someone who looked closer to Bloomy's age, and sounded just like the young boy who was giving them a tour.

"Hey, panda!" The younger boy then notices him with the guest "And who are those beautiful girls~?" The younger boy said elbowing panda side.

Panda rolled his eyes. "These are the new transfer students." Panda replied, obviously annoyed. Panda looked at the two girls. "What are your-" Panda was cut off again, but this time by Bloomy.

"Hi, I'm Bloomy and this is my older sister Breezer, but she isn't important!" Bloomy said eagerly. Bloomy then realized how desperate she sounded. She tried to change the subject so no one would question her, more specifically so her sister wouldn't make fun of her. "What's your name?" Bloomy asked, calmer this time.

The young boy laughed ever so lightly at Bloomy's comment, "Well, It's nice to meet you bloomy, & Breezer." The younger boy then winks at Bloomy, "The pleasure is all ours." Breezer then said glaring at Bloomy, "What is your nam-" The bell then rang over Breezer's question. 

"Well, now isn't a great time, But maybe when we bump into each other again." The younger boy then turned away & walked off to class making panda sigh.

"Well then, let me lead you to the office so you can get your schedule." Panda said calmly, smiling softly at Breezer and Bloomy. Breezer nodded and Bloomy just zoned out, staring in the direction the younger boy walked off to.

Breezer then looked at Bloomy who was obviously zoned out by the younger boy, "Bloomy! Snap out of it. Now is not the time to be daydreaming." Breezer said as she punched bloomy in the side lightly, "Also, I am Important at times." Breezer then mumbled then looked back at panda, "You can lead the way."

Bloomy snapped out of it and punched Breezer back. "Don't hit me!" Bloomy quietly yelled at Breezer.

Panda quietly laughed at their antics. "If you two are done, we can start making our way to the office." Panda said, turning away from them and starting to walk off.

Breezer & Bloomy then followed behind Panda to the office, "You have started war at the wrong time dear sister." Breezer mumbled to Bloomy as she elbows Bloomy in the side. Breezer then smirks as they get closer to the office.

"Though I do wonder if dad is still here-" Breezer said as the door of the office opened & there in front of the door stood Mr. Kuma.

Bloomy saw Mr. Kuma and sighed quietly. "Why is he still here..." Bloomy mumbled to herself.

"Well, this is as far as I can take you. If you need any more help you know where to find me!" Panda said, leaving the office. Bloomy watched him leave and looked perplexed. "We just met this dude today, how are we supposed to know where to find him?" Bloomy whispered to Breezer.

"For now Bloomy let's deal with that later, right now dad is here so let's go talk to him..." Breezer said whispering to Bloomy. "Bloomy & Breezer." Mr.Kuma then walked over to the two. "The principal said that you two will get another chance for stayin' in this school." Mr.Kuma said in relief.

"Yes, Father next time we won't show up late." Breezer said sincerely, "And Bloomy, we will have a little chat when you're done with your classes today." Mr.Kuma said as he walked off letting Bloomy off the hook for now. Breezer then sighed then walked over to the office door & went in without bloomy.

Bloomy waited for their father to completely be out of sight, then proceeded to mock him. She laughed then realized that Breezer left her. She quickly went into the office and rolled her eyes at Breezer.

Breezer rolled her eyes back at Bloomy, "Breezer & Bloomy." A voice said as a door opened in the office catching both of their attention, "I have your schedule right here." The principal said walking in front of them & handing them their schedule.

"So you girls would have different classes, I hope you guys don't mind." The principal smiled softly at them, "Oh! I almost forgot. I'm sending a student down to show you, girls, to your classes his name is-" The principal was then interrupted by the young boy with red hair walking into the office.

"I'm here Ms. Light! Sorry, it was just so sudden when you called me-" The young boy then looked at Bloomy & Breezer. "Ohh, so we meet again." The young boy said.

Bloomy smiled at him awkwardly. "Hey- hey!" Bloomy said stuttering. She cleared her throat and laughed from embarrassment. "We never got your name, what's your name?" Bloomy asked curiously.

The young boy then laughed at Bloomy's embarrassment, "Well, Since I'm showing you guys to your classes I might as well introduce myself." The young boy then walked over to Breezer & Bloomy, "Well especially since we're also in the same class, you can call me Red panda, But Red is fine." Red then smiled at Bloomy.

"Sorry to break your romantic love story, But I don't think the principal wants us to waste any more time by being late to class." Breezer said with a chuckle. Red then nods in agreement, "I shall lead the way to your classroom first breezer." Red said walking back to the front office door & opening it for us. "Ladies first."

TIME SKIP

-------------------------------------------------------

[Bloomy's POV]

I walked into the classroom with Red. After we took Breezer to her class everything became kind of awkward at first. But after a while, the tension between us started to ease.

Me and Red walked into the classroom and everyone's eyes went on me. I awkwardly stood next to the teacher as he introduced me. "It appears we have a new transfer student here." Everyone seemed shocked knowing I was a transfer student. "Please make her feel welcomed."

After the teacher said that, he pointed me to my seat near the back of the classroom. I went to my seat and sat down. It felt a little awkward because so many people were staring at me. But it wasn't that bad because I had Red sitting to the left of me.

"Pskt! Pskt." Someone made a sound grabbing my attention, "Hello, I'm Cayden. Honestly, It's rare for a new student to get transferred into Fukitsuna High. What brings you to our big school?" Cayden whispered to me.

I stared at him, contemplating replying to him. I finally gave in and replied. "Equality at our last school wasn't good, so me and my family left." I replied to him. I knew this was a school for mafia kids, but I don't know. Telling people that I left my old school because everyone found out my family was part of a mafia would bring up questions and concerns, and I barely knew this kid enough to tell him the whole truth.

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that happened at your old school." Cayden softly smiled at me. "But, This school is better, here no one really judges you on what you do. You could just be yourself... most of the time..." Cayden said as he glared at Red a bit and Red glared back at him.

"Hey? Do you maybe wanna get to know each other more at lunch?" Cayden said with a small smirk. I don't know what just happened, but it seemed to me that Red and Cayden must hate each other. Or not hate, but dislike. I decided that lunch would be a good way to figure out why they dislike each other, and to make more friends. "Sure, I would like that." I replied, smiling at him softly.

I still barely know this kid, so I don't know if I can trust him. But he seems kind.

Maybe this school isn't as bad as I thought.

...