WIKIPEDIA

Lennon Alisha Bennet

Lennon Bennet (June 16, 2004) is best known for her role as Mabel Mora's sister, Lilian Mora in Only Murders In The Building (2021 -present) and as Ellie Williams in The Last Of Us (2023 - present)

Lennon at The Oscars in 2021

BORN

June 16, 2004

New Orleans, Louisiana

Height

5'3

Occupation

Model

Actress

Singer

Years Active

2012 - Present

Outside of staring in TV Shows, she has starred in multiple movies including The Batman playing Selina Kyle/Cat Woman alongside Co-star Robert Pattinson as Batman, and SCREAM playing Rebecca Carpenter alongside Jenna Ortega. She is to star in the highly anticipated tv show Daisy Jones and The Six alongside her longtime best friends Sam Claflin, Suki Waterhouse, and Elvis Presley's granddaughter Riley Keough. She is to play the role of Camila Dunne, Billy Dunne's wife who is played by Sam Claflin.

-EARLY LIFE

Lennon was born in New Orleans, Louisiana on June 16, 2004. Her mother is Aurora Tonkin, sister to Phoebe Tonkin (known for her role as Hayley Marshall in The Originals). Her father is not in the picture nor has never been named in interviews Lennon has done. Both of her parents are Argentinian. She is the only child of Aurora and her unnamed father.

While being born in New Orleans she lived there up until the age of 7 before moving to Los Angeles. She and her mother take a vacation every year to New Orleans to spend time with family and friends.

Growing up her mother made sure she was connected with her roots and would take her to spend the summer in Argentina. Lennon has said in multiple interviews that she is forever thankful that her mother taught her about her culture.

-Career

At the age of 8 Lennon showed interest in acting so her mom would spend her days off taking Lennon to casting calls.

She started her career by taking small parts in shows like Stuck in the middle and Austin and Ally

At the age of 15, she started her career in music collaborating with artists such as The Weeknd, Lana Del Rey, and Arctic monkeys