im a monster

Emerson's pov.
I'm a monster. Who did this to me?. Why?. Then the memories came back. Remington biting my neck sucking my blood. I felt the pain on my neck. I looked at it and saw a big scar where rem bit me. I opened the bathroom cabinet and found my foundation. I put it on until I couldn't see the scar anymore. I did my eyeshadow and with a shaky hand I opened the door and walked out to the livingroom to Sebastian drinking coffee. I had to act like everything was normal. I brewed myself a cup of coffee. "There's some French toast on the counter if you want any" Seb said. I nodded my head. Then remington came out. He looked at me. Shame covering his face. "Can I talk to you? " he asked me. I nodded. He led me to his room. "I wanted to say sorry. I know that can't fix this. But please forgive me" he cried. "I'm... Not sure if I can. I mean you turned me into a monster. I was living a nice life till you had to turn me into this!! ". I yelled at him. I regretted it. He started having a panic attack his breathing got faster and faster. I hugged him. Tears in my eyes. But I couldn't cry. I had to stay strong for Remi. His breathing went back to  its normal pace.

Sorry for the short chapter. But I have a few questions.
1:should Daniel be in the story?.
2:should ashley or Lonny be in the story?.
3:i want to make some people werewolfs tell me what people I should make werewolfs.

That's all😊.