PROLOGUE

WARNING!
╰┈➤This fanfic contains...
Gore
Blood
Murder
Suicide
Death
Self harm
Cursing
Violence
Major manga spoilers

And...
This fanfic loosely follows the plot of my hero academia.

Y/n had alot of things in her bucket list. Being in the middle of a dark eerie forest with her best friend, Riyu Hajimari, wasn't one of them. But with all of the shit the white haired girl pulled out of her ass—Y/n didn't even even bat an eyelash to her odd request, it was almost as if she was used to it.

"Remind me, why are we in a sketchy forest at 1am in the morning again?" The h/c asked, flinching slightly when a cobweb hit her in the face. "Because I wanna check out the magical pond thingy! The class talked about it alllll day long, they said it like, grants wishes or something" Riyu swatted away the cobweb's remains as she talked. She gave the girl a grateful look but decided not to openly say it, Riyu knew her long enough to know what the silence meant anyway.

She looked unconvinced. "Okay...but why at 1am in the morning?" "They said it only works when it's 1:30am. Even if it's not real, it'll be a fun adventure anyway!" Y/n scoffed, "adventure? What are we, Dora the explorer and her..." She trailed off, trying to recall what it was, "Dora the explorer and her talking shoe or some shit," Riyu giggled at her reply, the echo of her laugh bouncing off the forest in a creepy manner.

"Talking...shoe? Dumbass, it's Dora and her magical bracelet."

"Nuh uh, isn't Dora's bracelet the spy gadget thingy that hack's doors?"

"You're talking about a whole other show, moron! And plus she's an adventurer, why would she need a spy gadget?"

"To fight off switcher? The bracelet can wack his head off...I guess"

"It's swiper you uncultured swine." The two argued back and forth, their very important and educational debate continued on for a few more moments. Going from arguing about Dora's actual companion, to swiper's name, and if whether or not she spoke French or Spanish, until it eventually escalated into them trying to remix the Dora theme with Barney's song using only twigs, rocks, and their sanity. Which was nowhere in sight.

Riyu actually tripped on a twig at some point in the journey, to which Y/n laughed at. Only for her to faceplant into a hive of bee's shortly after. The angry mob of bee's chased the duo until they reached the so called magical pond they've been trying to reach for the past twenty one minutes, and without thinking the both of them jumped in. A loud splash occured to where they both jumped in, followed by a small wave of water.

Y/n peeked her head out of the water to check if the angry swarm had flew away, she sighed in relief once she saw that they were nowhere in sight. She pulled Riyu's white locks and forced her head out of the water, surprisingly the girl didn't protest and instead silently trailed after Y/n while she swam to the shore.

"What the fuck...I just wanted to confirm a school rumor!" She groaned, squeezing out the access water from her clothes. "This is my only uniform! I'll have to go to school naked I guess-" "I'll just buy you a new pair." Riyu looked up to the
h/c-nette happily at her words, "really?! Thank you! Having a rich friend always comes in handy." Y/n ignored how she emphasized the 'rich'. She wasn't even even that wealthy, Riyu was just poor as fuck. Why was she wearing the school's uniform at the ass crack of night anyway?