kissing prank (Sharky)

BEFORE I START THIS I JUST WANT TO SAY I 6 REMEMBER HIS SIBLINGS NAME SO IMMA MAKE TWO UP WHAT I THINK THEY ARE!!!!
(Not sexulising, kissing, making out)

"Hey guys, so I haven't posted in sometime, and I just thought of this idea, so today I have my girlfriend Y/n with me, and we are going to be pranking my siblings!" Sharky whispered so his siblings don't hear him.

"Well, not all of them only, Shakira and Maja, we will prank Shakira first because Maja is at school at the moment." I smiled and looked at Sharky.

"I don't know how I cast this as a prank because this could happen literally any day, but we will do the make-out prank, so what's gonna happen is.... I have no idea. All I know is that we have to somehow get Shakira to come to my room, and then we have to kiss." Sharky laughed.

"For Maja, it's easy because when she gets home from school, she always comes to my room, so that's easy, but we need to think of a plan for Shakira." Sharky laughed.

We paused the camera and started to think of an idea.

After about 15 minutes of thinking, we came up with an idea.

"So guys, we came up with an idea. What we will do is that I will text her and ask if she wants to film a video in about 10 minutes, and if she says yes, we would have to wait until we hear her coming and start the prank." Sharky laughed and hugged my waist.

"Are you ready?" I ask Sharky and stand up. "Of course I am, I get to kiss my gorgeous girlfriend." Sharky laughed and hugged me properly.

It's been about 10 minutes, and we start to hear Shakira walking up the stairs.

We get ready, I sit on his lap and put my hands on his hair, and he puts his hands on my waist, and we both start to kiss.

There was a knock on the door, but we ignored it for the prank, and we kept on kissing. One of his hands went to my thigh, and the other one stayed on my waist.

The door opened, and there was a loud scream, and the door slammed shut again.

We stopped kissing and laughed, I got off of Sharkys lap and opened the door while Sharky got the camera and followed me to the kitchen.

We walked into the kitchen to see Shakira rinsing her eyes under water.

"What are you doing?!" Sharky laughed.

"I didn't want to see that. You could've told me not to walk in!" Shakira yelled and hit Sharky in the chest.

"I'm sorry, but it was for s prank, and I also really wanted to kiss my girlfriend." Sharky laughed and pushed her away.

"That's disgusting! Making out in front of your sister is not normal!" Shakira exclaimed.

"Hey, it's fine. You will probably do the same with your boyfriend." I said, and Sharky looked at me.

"NO! She won't be doing that. I won't let her!" Sharky yelled, being overprotective.

"Okay, whatever." I laughed and walked away, and Sharky followed me.

"See, one down, one more to go." Sharky laughed and laid down.

Me and Sharky have been waiting for an hour until Maja comes home.

"Here's the thing, Maja is 10, so this probably won't be a good idea because she will be traumatised, but it's for a prank." Sharky said to the camera and placed it back in the hiding spot.

The front door opened, and we got into place, again me sat on his lap with my hands on his hair and one of his hands on my thigh, his other hand on my waist. We both lent in and started kissing.

The door opened, and there was this loud scream.

Me and Sharky looked to our left to see Maja, just standing there with her hand over her mouth.

"What did I just see?!" Maja yelled and ran away to her mum.

"No, Maja!" Sharky laughed.

I got off Sharky, and he grabbed the camera again, and we both ran downstairs, laughing.

We got to the living room to see Maja hugging her mum. Sharkys mum looked up and laughed.

"What's going on?" Sharkys mum asked.

"We were doing a prank, and I think she is a bit traumatised." Sharky laughed.

"Yeah, just a bit." Sharkys mum laughed.

"Right, Maja, come on, let's go back to my room." Sharky said and took her hand and walked back to his room.

"You two are disgusting." Maja said and laid on Sharkys bed, putting in a movie.

A/n

I know this isn't the best, but it will do, and idk how to spell his younger sister name Maja, so I did it how I thought how to spell it and sorry if it doesn't make any sense xx