ep 2

Y/n POV: where is kook? He didn't even received my call. Is he that much busy?
*Suddenly someone knocked her window*
Y/n: who is knocking my window? How is this possible. It's 2nd floor. Don't be scared y/n. You are Dad's strong daughter. A police officer's daughter is always strong.
*You took a flower vase and started to open the window lock. You tried to hit the person by vase but he holded it*
Y/n: *with closed eyes* ahhh!!!
???: Shut up y/n.
*She looked at person*
Y/n: kookie!!! *Huged him tightly*
Jk: ah!! Let me come in fast
Y/n: *break the hug* ahha yes. Come in.
*Jk came inside. Y/n was locking the window again. But suddenly Jk back hugged her and blast into tears*
Y/n : *holding Jk's hand* what's wrong with my Bunny? Tell me kook?
Jk: everyone betrayed us y/n. Will you betray me too?
Y/n: what are you telling? You are my best friend. I'll never betray you.
Jk: I have to run away from Busan as soon as possible and bring some help for my family.
Y/n: did Hanbin do something dirty with your family?
Jk: I'm still not sure. Hyung told me to run. He will come later. But I know he will not come. He lied to me *while sobbing*
Y/n: don't worry Jk. I'll ask my Dad.
*You both heard some footsteps*
Jk: who is coming?
Y/n: hide under my bad.
*Jk hid himself under her bed*
*Someone knocked the door*
???: Princess!!!
Y/n: Dad!!!!
*Y/n's dad entered in the room*
Y/d: y/n!!! Do you know anything about Jungkook? His family is missing.
*Jungkook suddenly shouted*
Jk: what!!!! Where are they? Did Hanbin do something bad?
Y/d: kook!!! What are you doing here? Y/n, what's going on?
*Y/n and Jk explained everything to y/d*
Y/d: oh myyy!!! What is going on? Your father is an intelligent person. But what's wrong with him?
Jk: Hanbin ruined us uncle *teary eyes*
Y/d: *put his hand on Jk's souldier* ohk kook!!! I can understand. But now you have to run far away from here. This house isn't safe for you.
Y/n: how dad?? He is still a minor. How will he survive alone. He is my best friend. Can't he live with us?
Y/d: y/n!!! Try to be mature. He'll be alright. I have a friend in London. Kook will stay with him. He just needs to be in airport tomorrow morning. Kook yo......!!!! *Suddenly his phone rang*
Caller ID: 'office'
*Y/d picked the call and left the room*
Y/n: kook, sit on my bed
*Jk sat*
Jk: my mom.... Hyung!!!!
Y/n: everything will be ok kook. Put your head on the pillow. You should take some rest.
*Y/d entered in the room*
Y/d: hanbin started to find kook. Today night is really dangerous for kook
Y/n: what should we do now dad?
Y/d: don't worry princess. I'll take care of everything.
*Suddenly door bell rang*
Y/d: stay here. I'm gonna check.
*He left. They both could hear some sounds from ground floor*
Jk: I think some people are coming towards us
Y/d pov
*I opened the door and saw some people with Hanbin*
Y/d: what are you all doing here?
Hanbin: *with a smirk* officer!!! How are you? I just got an information that your only daughter is Jungkook's classmate.
Y/d: yes. So what?
Hanbin: nothing just one question. Where is Jk?
Y/d: how do I know?
Hanbin: ok!!!! No problem. We'll find him
*Hanbin and his men forcefully entered in the house*
Y/d: what are you doing? You can't do it. I'm a police officer. I said stop
*Hanbin started to check every room*
A/n POV
Y/n: kook, you have to hide.
Jk: where??
Y/n: ummmm... Come with me
*Y/n dragged him towards her washroom and looked the door*
Jk: what are you doing y/n.
Y/n: I don't think that a man will try to open the door of a washroom when a girl is inside it.
*Suddenly hanbin opened the door of y/n's room. Y/d also came. But y/n and kook weren't there. Hanbin started to check y/n's room. Y/d is trying to stop him. Y/d already called the police force but they didn't arrive*
Y/d: are you done? Kook isn't here
Hanbin: officer, it's night. Where is your daughter?
Y/d: may be, in washroom.
Hanbin: hmm, the door is locked from inside. But there is no sound. Who is inside?
Y/d: Y/N!!!!! Are you in the room??
Y/n: *whisper to kook* they are here kook. Don't talk anything. *Y/n started the shower*
Y/n: *loudly* yes dad. I'm in.
Y/d: can you hear the sound of my daughter and the shower? Leave her alone. It's disrespectful towards my daughter.
Hanbin: *confused* hmm, ok.
*They left*
*Y/n and Jk were under the shower. They both were looking each other's eyes. Jk came close to y/n's face. Y/n started to get red*
Jk: *whisper* thanks y/n. I'll never forget your help.
*Time skip to morning*
*They both couldn't sleep peacefully at night. Y/d already came to y/n's room to tell the escape plan*
Y/d: kook, we'll go at 6:30am. We have to reach to the airport at 8:30am. Be ready. We have only one hour.
*He left*
*They both were sitting with a silent. They both were thinking about future. Y/n still doesn't want to let Jk go. Jk stand up to leave. Y/n looked at him with teary eyes. Jk came close to her*
Jk: Don't cry my love. I know that you love me. But still I considered you as my best friend. But today I wanna say you something y/n
*Y/n didn't reply anything. She was just listening his words*
Jk: I love you y/n. I'll never forget you. I'll come back soon... For you.
*He left. She couldn't proceed everything so fast. Now she is just crying so much. Y/d came to her to say goodbye*
Y/d: kook will be ok y/n.