~ fluffy beings ♡ ~

Schlatts POV.

My husband is a cat lover but due to the both of us working all the time we dont have time to take care of animals in the house, that was until today we came across a box in the middle of our midnight walk and saw something fluffy in said box, quackity was the first one to go over to the box.
"omg..schlatt theres two kittys in here!..but they look so injured, can we take them home please?"
quackity said with worry lingering in his voice.
"..i dont know pumpkin maybe there mom is somewhere around here looking for food?-"
"please schlatt, they look like there going to starve to death and even if the mother is around here then we should take the mother too, please hun they are going to be so cold out here and its close to winter too"
"*sigh* alright fine, but after treating them we are giving them to an animal shelter"
I said with a stern but soft voice.
"thank you honey!"
He then give me a peck on my lips and skips to our house with the kittens in his hands, he really is adorable.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alright i have done one chapter, i apologize in advance for a super short chapter but im kinda on writers block so if you want to give me some request feel free too!

-Kitto