~Chapter 9 - World Meeting~

Author Note: Hello poppets! The only reason I am writing this chapter is because the novels I am writing have left me on a cliff hanger and I understand how you feel. So to end the suspense here you go.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~No one's point of view~
The very next day, Russia got up early. Earlier than (Y/N), as he had time to himself to prepare both mentally and physically for today's meeting. He took a shower, shaved, style his hair and wore a black suit. It made him look like an important single dad billionaire from a telenovela or dark romance novel that would make any woman and some man weak at the knees to see this man all styled up. When Russia was used to wearing casual winter clothing and not looking all that professional. He wore his military outfit if he was meeting up with the president, so he looked like this. Made him feel a little subconscious.

By the time he came out of the bathroom, (Y/n) was stirring in her sleep, making the father figure smile at the adorableness being displayed by his little sunflower. He slowly goes to the phone and calls up room service so he can have breakfast with (Y/n) before heading off.

When the meal was brought up to them, (Y/n) finally woke up and sits up to the smell of food. She rubs her eyes and yawns before crawling to the end of her bed looking at todays menu. Then looking up at her father to amazement.

"Papa looks very handsome and dashing." (Y/N) tells Russia making the male feel a little better about himself and how he appeared. As long as he got approval from his little girl. It was game over for Russia's insecurities on his chosen outfit for the meeting.

"Thank you sunflower." Russia says as he goes over and picks her up. He then looks at the food as both of their stomachs rumble. Making the father and daughter laugh before they started digging into todays breakfast. Only if they knew the what the day had planned for them.

~A villain in hero's clothing point of view~
Down the hallway, a couple of rooms away, a being was slowly waking up to a new day and shutting of his alarm that was playing 'Another one bites the dust.' He groans in annoyance to have to wake up early to prepare for todays plans. He usually showed up somewhat on time to the world meeting. So there was no need to wake up super early. However, he had to be up as Russia is usually early to the meeting. Just to get a nice spot. Not that the villain cared but what he cared was what was in the Russian's room.

~Ivan's point of view~
The meeting didn't start until 8am which was pretty early but considering it takes them serval to 12 hours to get a result of anything. It gave me a small amount of time to spend with my little sunflower. I have gone through the rules about staying in the hotel room without me in it. Which the sunflower nods obediently knowing this was for her protection and safety. Plus, what was to happen if a fire or if someone broke into my room. I was taking all precautions in how she should protect herself if I am not there to keep her safe.
Around 7.30am, I give (Y/n) a big hug and telling her to be a good girl while I am away. She looks so sad to see me leave but understood that I had to do some business. I told her there was food in the mini fridge if she was hungry around lunch time and if I was lucky I might join her. I placed her on the bed again and I picked up my suitcase. Leaving the hotel room. I waved at her before closing the door. I stood at the door in silence seeing if (Y/N) would listen to me. Which she did.

I went straight to the elevator heading straight to the lobby where there was a meeting held in one of the room on the ground level. I had a bad gut feeling in leaving (Y/n) alone but I know she is a good girl. So I hope I am just paranoid.

~The villain in hero's clothing point of view~
I watched Russia from a distance seeing him wave into the room before closing the door. He stood there for a while before leaving to go to the meeting. I stayed in my position waiting until I saw the lift hit lobby. I still waited for a bit for other countries and civilians to leave this floor. So I had the whole place to myself and no one would know what I was doing. I know that commie is hiding something but I just had to wait.