KILLERS GAME

I think it would be safe to say, Kai Anderson would be either locked up or killed if it was found out about that he had a strong connection to the Woodsboro murders by blood. It was a secret that no-one but his mum knew about, not even he knew. I mean, how exactly do you tell your son that his father is the Stu Macher. So, Kate followed the saying-- what he doesn't know won't hurt him.

Kai was a very intelligent boy although he was a goof ball, pretty much like his dad minus the serial killer part. Kai in fact was the very opposite to his dad and if he was told that Stu Macher was his dad he would laugh in their face. Kai was into baseball and crime, he knew he wanted to either go professional in baseball or become part of the law. He was kind hearted person but I suppose he was the wrong person to cross although in the worst situations his sarcasm would be his best defence.

Sam Carpenter, a troubled girl in her teenage years that people would look down on and laugh but turn their noses up at the same time whenever she was in their presence. It was Kai that introduced Sam to everyone at dinner parties as his best friend. Kai remembers the first kiss they both shared at one of their typical highschool parties whilst playing Spin the bottle when they were 14. It took 2 years of sneaking around and secretly holding hands under the table before they went public with their relationship.

The two by far brought out the better sides of eachother and Kai helped Sam through her rough times when she was always acting out whilst she helped him when it came to baseball and his mom. It had been no secret that Kate and Sam didn't get along and that was probably because Kate knew about Sam being Billy Loomis' daughter and the fear of Kai finding out about that and who his own father is struck her hard because she knew if he found out then he would leave her and go god knows where.

Sam,comes back to Woodsboro when she finds out that her little sister Tara whom Kai loves like his own sister is attacked. Old memories flood back to both when they see eachother again and maybe their bond is too strong to let go but maybe Kai is still to heart broken to go back to the past. Even if it was good.

INTRODUCING...

DYLAN O'BRIEN
Malakai (Kai) Anderson

YOU SEE ME PHYSICALLY AND IM  NORMAL

BUT YOU CAN'T SEE INSIDE ME AND SEE IM ACTUALLY CHANGING

....BUT YOU CAN'T SEE INSIDE ME AND SEE IM ACTUALLY CHANGING

-

Sam Carpenter - Melissa Barrera
Sidney Prescott - Neve Campbell
Gale Riley - Courteney Cox
Dewey Riley - David Arquette
Tara Carpenter - Jenna Ortega
Richie Kirsch - Jack Quaid
Mindy Meeks-Martin - Jasmin Savoy Brown
Chad Meeks-Martin - Mason Gooding
Amber Freeman - Mikey Madison
-
REST OF THE SCREAM 5 CAST AS THEIR RESPECTIVE CHARACTERS

Authors note: genuinely I didn't think I'd ever be writing a scream book. I mean I had tried it with the other movies and it wasn't working out like it is hard to write a book from just a movie but I am obsessed with Sam and there just isn't enough fanfics of her. This book will have both scream 5 and 6 but until I watch 6 I will just have to stretch out 5.

Warnings!: there will strong language, probably be gore and maybe sexual content I'm not sure about that yet.

I hope you guys enjoy

(Being edited)