#10 𝐄𝐧𝐝

𝑾𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 = 𝒇𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒉𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌/𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒎𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒚
𝖶𝗋𝗂𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 = 𝗍𝖾𝗑𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀
𝐖𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 = 𝐏𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 = 𝙰/𝙽
Writing = Regular
'𝑊𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔' = 𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑠

𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛:
𝙽𝚘𝚗𝚎

𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕕 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕥:1062

---

Levi broke down the door, seeing Light unconscious on the floor and rushing over to him. He checked for a pulse relieved that it was there but it was very weak. He turned around to where the rest of the squad where standing "Don't just stand there call an ambulance!" He yelled at them. Luca pulled his phone out of his pocket and called.

Levi hadn't noticed he'd been crying, he held Light close to him. He was so cold.

"T-the ambulance is on its way they will be here in around five minutes" Luca informed everyone. "Just five more minutes. I need you to stay alive for five more minutes..." Levi said to Light as if he could hear him.

The five minutes felt like five hours to the anxious friend group.
Unfortunately they couldn't go in the ambulance with Light so they had to drive there themselves.

---

They had been in the waiting room for a few hours now. They had gotten drinks and snacks eating their anxiety away.

Though Levi couldn't eat. He was to worried about Light, he hadn't gotten the chance to confess his feelings towards him.

A nurse approached them. "Uhm Mrs. Alex? The sister?" Alex stood up immediately at the mention of her name. "Yes that's me?"

"Come with me"

Alex waved goodbye to the rest of the squad and followed the nurse down the hallway until they reached room 183. They entered the room.

Light was on the bed sleeping peacefully. He was breathing. "Is he ok?" Alex asked the doctor who was standing beside Light.
"He's alive. He had overdosed on anxiety medication. Do you know if it was intentional?"

"It was intentional. Light hardly ever took his medication he wouldn't take more than one by mistake" The doctor nodded writing something down. "We also found self inflicted cuts on his arms"

"Yeah we knew about that" Alex replied.

"We also found evidence of sexual abuse, did you know about that?" Alex paused. "W-what? No"

"The damage isn't too bad so I'm guessing it only happened once or twice. Do you have any idea who did it?" Alex nodded. "I know exactly who it was... he was arrested earlier today for abuse and assault" She said.
"He might take a few hours to wake up. But you can stay in here. Visiting hours end at 8pm and there's a maximum of ten people in a room" the doctor explained.

"Would you like me to get the other people you where with for you?" The nurse asked. Alex smiled at her "Yes please"

Both the nurse and doctor left the room and Alex took a seat beside Light. The room was uncomfortably quiet. "You know Levi likes you. And I know you like him too," She said to basically no one. "D-does he?" Light slowly sat up. Alex gasped "Light!" She hugged him tightly. "You didn't answer my question"

Alex pulled away from the hug and smiled "Yeah he does, he's in love with you" Light blushed. The door opened and Alex and Light looked over the squad rushed in yelling.

"Calm down he's fine" Alex said. "Not exactly fine but alive at least." Levi said taking a seat next to Alex. "Oh and by the way the doctor said you can be discharged tomorrow" He added.

Light nodded. "That's a long time"

The room was awkwardly quiet "well we're going to leave You and Levi alone now to get some food" Alex said as she stood up. "Wha-" She pushed all the squad members out the room and shut the door behind herself.
"Wonder what that was about..." Levi said.

"Alex told me that you like me, is that true" Levi turned his head to look at the door glaring where he knew Alex would be listening in. '𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑠𝑛𝑖𝑡𝑐ℎ!'

"Yeah its true I like you..."

Light smiled softly "Do you like me enough to kiss me?" Levi leaned in closer. "I like you more than enough to kiss you"
"do it then"

Levi pressed their lips together. Kissing Light gently.

They pulled away after a minute "will you be my boyfriend Light?"

"Yes"

Levi pulled Light in for another kiss holding his now boyfriend close to him. "I'm going to look after you... make sure you never feel like this again"

Light felt safe in Levi's arms.

The opened again "aww look at you two lovebirds" Levi glared at the intrusion. "What's going on?" Charli asked confused why Levi and Light where just kissing.
"these two are in love that's whats gong on" Alex replied taking a picture of Levi and Light.

"My brother and best friend" She wiped a fake tear from her eye. "Keep it up and I'm not your bestfriend anymore" Levi replied half joking. Alex stopped. "Now we can go on double dates!" Sora said excitedly "no offence but that sounds horrible." Levi said. Sora frowned "offence taken"

---

Levi was driving to the hospital, it was time for Light to come home everyone else was at home finishing setting up the suprise welcome home party they had planned even though Light had only been away for a day.

"You ready to go?" Levi asked. Light nodded packing the rest of his stuff into his bag. "Finally its so boring here and the mattress is super uncomfy I can't wait to sleep on mine"

"You won't be sleeping on yours. Because now we're dating i'm gonna have to fall asleep cuddling you every night it's the only way I can fall asleep."

Light blushed "that sounds nice, i'll be able to have a good nights sleep in the protection of your arms"

Levi laughed slightly "Lets go"

---

The squad had decided maybe suprising Light as he walked in through the door wasn't the best idea as they didn't want him to have a panic attack.

Levi and Light walked into the house. "Welcome home" Alex hugged Light "thanks Alex"

"And one more thing"

"Yes Alex?"

"Don't ever do something like that to us again. Got it?"

Lught smiled.

"got it."

---

𝚘𝚔 𝚠𝚘𝚠 𝚒𝚝 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚝𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚖𝚎 𝚊 𝚏𝚎𝚠 𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜.

𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝙸 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚍𝚘 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗.

🎉 You've finished reading •𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚋𝚞𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚜• 𝙻𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 (𝚁𝚎𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗) 🎉