Prologue - Orientation

[Third Person]

Today is no ordinary day for Archer and Charity. Today is their first day in college, there's no classes yet, but there is an orientation in their department, and they are all required to attend.

Archer never missed any event in their school, given that she is a model student.

Archer is studying Biology, major in Medical Biology. Most students in their department look down on their course, given that there are only 20 people in their course.

And they always thrive to prove them wrong, excelling their subjects and other curricular activities.

Archer arrived at school just in time, she went to the assembly, where there were already a lot of students already.

Archer walked towards their chair in the front, she walked tall and proud, receiving judgement stares from other students.

She didn't care, and continued walking. The other factors why they don't like Archer, it's because she's a proud Lesbian. She's studying at a Christian school, but her intelligence makes up for her sexuality towards her conservative teacher.

Archer sat in front and she noticed a new face in their row. She has this innocent and pure aura. Archer couldn't help but be mesmerized by her beauty and purity.

Archer pulled herself together, she stood up and sat beside her. This is not new for Archer, given that she is a friendly person. She told herself that it's her responsibility to make people feel comfortable especially if he or she is in the same course with her.

Charity was nervous and excited at the same time. Finally she will be pursuing the course that she actually wants.

Her parents originally want her to be a lawyer, and she did, but she wasn't happy. She was struggling and falling behind in their class on Political Science. And her parents notice how Charity would rarely eat with them, talking to them, and they even heard Charity crying on her room late at night.

Her parents finally asked about what is happening to her, and that's when Charity broke down.

She told her parents what happened and they understand, her parents made the decision to let Charity what course she wants, at first they are apprehensive, but upon hearing that their daughter want to be a doctor, they couldn't be happier.

Charity immediately complied all her remaining requirements and started pulling herself out in her previous course. She started researching about her dream course and here she is.

Sitting at the gym of her new school, taking up Bachelor of Science in Biology, major in Medical Biology.

She was sitting at the corner front of the chair, just observing her new surrounding. That's when a tall woman sat beside her. The woman is very charming and pretty. She has this nice inviting aura around her. Her long slightly brown hair. She smiled at me and speak.

"Hi I'm Archer Elizabeth Floro."
She introduced herself.

"Hello. I'm Charity Ken De Guzman."
I replied.

"So are you new here??"
Archer asked.

"Yeah.... I am... I'm new here."
Charity replied.

"Are you also taking up BS Biology???"
Archer asked.

Charity was shocked at first, like how did she know her course.

"Yeah. How did you know???"
Charity asked.

Archer slightly chuckled, and that made Charity's stomach flutter.

"One. You are sitting on the row, who are assigned for the Biology, plus Ma'am Jo told me, that we have a new classmate. So yeah."
Archer replied, showing Charity her charming smile.

"Also, on behalf of the whole Biology student, I welcome you to BS Biology aka Hell."
Archer said, snickering a little.

And Charity can't help but giggle.

"Just kidding.... Or am I??"
Archer added, moving her brows up and down, causing Charity to laugh.

Charity's laugh is so contagious that Archer started Laughing as well.

They continued chatting, Archer making Charity feel welcomed, getting to know her, a little bit more.

Then more students started showing up in the gym, and that includes Archer classmate, her seniors and Juniors.

Most of the people walking towards them, greets Archer and Archer greets them back, giving them the same energy.

Then Archer, was called out by one of students, saying that one of the teacher needs her.

She apologize to Charity, she immediately stood up and went with the student.

Charity was a little sad, because Archer is the only one she knew here, plus she's anxious and shy, introducing herself to other people.

Charity sat silently in the corner waiting for Archer and the orientation to start.

After 30 minutes, Charity saw Archer beside the stage, reading a paper. Archer went up to the stage, standing behind the podium, continued reading what was on the paper.

The people on our row, started teasing her up on the stage.

Archer looked up, and smiled at the people in our room, giving them an amused smile. She slightly shook her head, then she looked at Charity, smiling at her widely. Charity smiled back at her, and Archer went back to reading the paper.

Archer is doing her best to hide the blush, creeping on her face as Charity smiled at her.

Unfortunately the host for today's orientation was sick. She forgot to call the facilitators yesterday, informing them that she was sick. So last Minute they chose Archer to host this event.

This is not new for Archer, because she host some program and event before.

Archer was in the middle of reading the script, when somebody got her attention, pointing at the door. Archer looked at the direction of the door, and she saw the faculty and staff of their department walking towards the reserve seats for them.

Archer smiled at them and greeted them.

"Everyone let us give a round of applause for the faculty and staff of our department."
Archer said, in a very professional voice.

"Goodmorning ma'am and sir."
Archer said through the microphone.

The teachers smiled at her, and Charity is in awe of Archer right now.

The students and teacher waited for another 10 minutes as the facilitators finalized everything.

Then out of Nowhere, Archer's voice booms around the gym.