Moving In

LEE LILY POV

I gazed up at the apartment building meant for P Nation's Idols and Trainees. It was kinda small, but I guess that's since P Nation doesn't really have a lot of idols. I sighed as I lugged my two suitcases into the elevator, and pressed 4. Once it reached the floor, I got off, and started looking for my apartment. After like 30 seconds, I found it, apartment number 14. As I stepped into the apartment, 4 girls greeted me, I guess they're going to be my members, I read their files and all, but they look different in person.

"Hi, I'm Choi Boram, and this is Kang Haeun, Kim Danbi, and Baek Harper." The shortest one said, and pointed to them in order.

"Annyeonghaseyo unnies!"

"Yah! Lily, I'm younger than you!" The one named Danbi exclaims.

It looks like they know all about me too.

"Oh, yeah, sorry." I reply.

"You came alone?" Haeun asks, "I was expecting  someone to come with you."

"Oh, yeah, my brother was busy with his work, and the rest of my family lives in Australia."

"OMG IM AUSSIE TOO!" Harper exclaims in English.

English - bold and italics.

"NO WAY!!" I yell.

We squeal and jump around.

"Ok, that's enough excitement guys, let her unpack." Boram says.

"Okaayyyyy!" We all say in unison.

"Ding dong!"

"Ooh, there's someone there!" Haeun exclaims as Boram opens the door.

"Sungjun? I thought you said you were busy." I say and roll my eyes as my asshole friend walks in.

"Nah, I was just feeling lazy."

Hjs eyes widen and he dashes into the kitchen and hides behind the counter, realizing that I'm gonna beat him up for that.

"YAH! OH SUNGJUN! I KNOW AUNTIE RAISED YOU BETTER THAN THAT YOU LITTLE SHIT!"

"SORRY!"

"Ugh, it's fine."

He comes out from his hiding place and hugs me.

"How about I help you unpack instead?"

"Ok."

"That was a whole freaking K-Drama!" Harper says amused.

"Hey! Thats rude!" I start fake crying.

"No please don't cry, I'm sorry!"

"Dont worry those aren't real tears." Sungjun replies.

"By the way how do you two know each other Unnie?" Danbi asks.

"Our mothers are childhood friends, so naturally we are too!" I exclaim, tears gone.

"Thats cool." She replies