⚔ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 1 ⚔

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  ♕  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Y/N... Y/N... Wake up... You need to wake up now... You're safe...

Y/N opened her eyes, blinking slowly as if waking for the first time in a hundred years. Her lips parted, taking a deep breath. She lifted her hand and pressed it against the wall before her. She frowned and tilted her head to the right and then to the left, trying to deduce what was happening and where she was. Darkness encased her, trapping her within its cold embrace, save for the slowly warming velvet fabric that she could feel beneath her body. She shut her eyes and focused on what her hand was feeling. She drew her hand across the smooth surface until she felt her fingers touch a discrepancy in the polish. 

'Wood', she thought, rubbing the circular mark with her finger. Yes, it was wood. The knot had given it away. She pressed her hand completely against the wood and smiled as she felt the grains of the wood beneath the polish. At least that was one thing she was familiar with. That and the strange fabric beneath her that shifted whenever she moved.

'Where am I,' she thought to herself. She moved her hands across the wood, eventually finding an edge. She was in a box of sorts, she could deduce that much, but beyond that, she had little to no idea as to where she was. She wasn't aware of anything beyond what her name was.

"Y/N," she said quietly, her voice a whisper in the void. Her name felt like a warm blanket. A comfort in uncertainty. "Y/N Artem." How did she know her name, but now where she had come from? 

Opening her eyes, she lifted her hands in front of her and stared at them in the darkness, barely able to make out the faint outline of her fingers. She wiggled her fingers, watching as they moved in the darkness. A tingling sensation blossomed in the tips of her fingers, and as the tingling grew, it slowly started to move down her palms, to the centre of her palms where the tingling turned to a light burning sensation. Y/N shut her eyes once more and focused on the energy coursing beneath her skin. Her hands shut for a single moment before opening, and when Y/N opened her eyes, she saw that her palms were now glowing silver. She laughed and tilted her palms from side to side, making sure that the glow really was coming from her.

'I still have my magic,' she thought. Then she frowned. Did she have magic before this?

'Why can't I remember anything?'

A shaking sound filled the small space and Y/N shut her hands, focusing now on the strange sound. It didn't seem like it was coming from inside her box, but outside, somewhere to her... right.

"Crap! People are coming. Gotta get a uniform while..." the voice trailed off and Y/N shifted closer to the edge of the box, pressing her ear against the wood. She winced upon realising that there was a small cuff around the shell of her ear, which pinched terribly when she pressed her ear up against the side. From the muffled sounds, she guessed that there was someone next to her who was trying to open something.