𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

ラグナロクの記録

-𝐆𝐨𝐝𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬-

神々と怪物

__________________________________________

The faint sounds of the waves gently rolling filled her ears. A dim light made its way into the large room through the parted turquoise curtains. Towards the center of the room was a grand master bed, with sheets as white as snow. A limp figure could be made out from under the sheets.

A low groan could be heard from under the soft sheets as rustling quickly follows. The woman sits up and opens her heavy eyes, revealing E/C orbs. Confound, the woman looks around the room, fear trickling in her.

"Where am I?" She asks herself, her voice hoarse. Pain swelled in her sore throat, along with the rest of her body. Breathing heavily, she throws the sheets off of her. Letting one of her feet meet with the cold marble floor, she tries to stand up, clutching onto the bedside.

However, as soon as she lets go of the bedside, she collapses. A groan left her parted lips. She remained in the position, feeling helpless.

Her blood ran cold upon hearing the doors to the room open. Quickly looking up, she meets the cold gaze of a very tall man. Brows furrowing, she opens her mouth to speak.

"Who are you?" She weakly asks, coughing at the end of her question. The man said nothing and continued to stare down at her, no emotion present in his blue eyes. The woman felt annoyed at his silence and folded her arms.

"I asked a question." She spat. "It's rather rude to not reply."

The man's eyes shifted into one of annoyance but nonetheless stayed silent. The woman sighed, trying to stand up once again. She guiltily glanced up at the man.

"Well... um." The woman hesitantly spoke. "Thank you for saving me."

The man stayed silent, his face not once faltering. He then turns around and leaves the room, leaving the woman puzzled.

"Where are you-" The door slams. "-going..."

The woman felt confused at his strange demeanor. Sighing, her eyes fully trail around the room as she took note of everything in sight. The doors suddenly open, making her jump up in surprise. Her eyes land on a woman in a uniform. The woman approached her with a gleaming smile plastered onto her face. She swiftly bowed.

"Hello my lady." The woman in the uniform sweetly spoke. "I'll be at your service from now on."

The other woman in the room cocked up a brow, confusion evident on her face.

"Pardon me. But what's going on?"

The woman in the uniform met her curious gaze, her smile never faltering.

"I'll be your servant on Lord Poseidon's orders."

————

The baby Pegasus cooed in your hands, snuggling closer to the warmth that your hands produced. You stared down at the youngling in admiration. You brought the Pegasus closer to your face.

"What am I going to do with you?" You giggled, running your fingers through the soft hair of the Pegasus.

The Pegasus looked at you in confusion, their big, round eyes filled with curiosity. You hummed, lost in thought. A grin made way onto your face.

"I think I'll keep you because you are so adorable." You cooed, rocking the Pegasus. "I don't care what the meanie Brunhilde has to say."

"What about me?"

"Gah!" You whipped your head around so fast you're surprised you didn't get whiplash. You chuckled nervously under Brunhilde's piercing gaze.

"Hey Brunhilde." You nervously smiled. "How are you?"

Brunhilde folded her arms.

"What about me?" She asked again, glaring at you. You gulped.

"Nothing too important." You quickly replied, your voice filled with fear. "What are you going here?"

Brunhilde took in a deep breath, her demeanor almost immediately changing. She was about to speak before her green eyes trailed down to the small animal in your arms. She froze, her eye twitching.

"Wait!" You interrupted her, pulling the Pegasus closer to you. "Please let me keep um..." You quickly life the Pegasus's leg. "-her..."

Brunhilde watched in slight amusement before sighing. Her eyes trail over to your pleading face as a faint blush made way onto her cheeks.

"F-fine..."

"Yay!" You cheered, hugging the pegasus. Brunhilde watched you as a strange feeling filled inside of her. Trying to keep her composure, she opens her mouth to speak.

"If you'll excuse me." Brunhilde quickly spoke, face brimming with red. She scurried out of the room. You watched her departing figure with slight confusion.

"Was it something I said?"

(A/N: Hello dear readers! I apologize for not updating for a while, I was momentarily busy and not feeling motivated so I took a small break. This chapter certainly isn't the best but I'm trying to write a small chapter to bring myself back up onto my feet. I want to also thank you all for the votes and comment, for they keep me motivated and I do enjoy reading all of your comments. Thank you!)

__________________________________________