ROUXLS KAARD X MR KRABS-- a love story 🍎

Mr. Krabs... such a simple, kind man, whose whole life was taken from him so suddenly....

His home was just taken by Plankton, that evil man... his ex-boyfriend. He was then chased out of Bikini Bottom by all of the townsfolk... except for three, who remained loyal to him.

Spongebob Squarepants, Squidward, and Patrick Star, were all chased out of Bikini Bottom with him.

"Me boy..." Mr. Krabs' eyes dropped pearls of sadness as he cried into Spongebob's shoulder. "I don't know what I'll do..." He croaked.

suddenly out of NOWHERe came a blue person, a purple girl, and some weird goat furry dude. "hi lol" the purple girl said "my name' sussie, wanna hang out with us"

Mr. Krabs stood there, stunned. How could these people suddenly appear out of thin air?

Squidward rolled his eyes. "No, thanks... you're probably one of Plankton's minions."

Spongebob and Patrick, however, are much younger and naive, and so they picked Squidward and Mr. Krabs up and threw them towards the three strangers. Then they randomly appeared in some weird worldlol

Mr. Krabs wakes up feeling dizzy. "What... what happened...?"

He opens up his eyes slowly to see a large, hot man in a blue suit with long white hair and blue skin (blue everything) 

"Helloeth there, crab man!" The blue man's hair blows in the wind. "Art thou okayeth?"

Mr. Krabs sat there, stunned.

Seven years later there married and have seven kids

MAKE SURE TO LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDOES!!