Arven x reader (Pokemon)

A special sandwich, for my special love~ Arven x reader

tw: drugging, murder, cannabalism, kidnapping

an: CONGRATS, 2 IN ONE DAY!

I am shy, and easily manipulatible, he took advantage of that, that's how I ended up in this situation, kidnapped, confined away from the rest of the world, in his house. "im back, my love!" he said coming through the door, dragging a body, this time it was nemona, my classmate who was also my neighbor and past friend. At this point, there are 7 bodies in the basment, about to be 8. Nevermind, he's taking her to the kitchen, I know what he's about to do. At this point in our 'relationship' i'm not suprised that he's gonna start using people as 'ingredients' for his cooking. "Good evening, Arven..." I walked over to him, hugging him from behind, as he 'did his work' on Nemona. I just wanted to be his friend, where did things go wrong? I let go and started to set the table, mabosstiff following close behind. I sat down and watched him desecrate Nemona's corpse, turning it into, oh great, more sandwiches. "My love, why do you look so down?" "It's just..(i have to lie)...It's snowing out, it's my favorite season, I want to go out, go make snowmen, make snow angels, have a snowball fight, I want to have quality time with my friends..." "But dear..."He came over to me to embrace me and then whispered in my ear, "I'm all you need." I could feel him smirk against my ear and i answered, "I know." that night there was a snowstorm, it knocked out the power all over the region, its anger matched mine. I cried along with it's destructive path, just like i wanted to destroy Arven...I want him to let me go, i want my friends back, but...WE CAN'T ALL GET WHAT WE WANT, CAN WE?