Rose and the internet

On the last Friday pizza night. Aphrodite's son while playing Minecraft whit Bryan and others told Bryan that there's a Wi-Fi password??? Apparently the camp has Internet. Bryan can still decide if what's weirder the fact that the camp has internet or the fact that the camp has working it'll electric power. Either way he's still thank OoO Bryan for the Wi-Fi password.

And that is should bring us to now he's sitting in his room just scrolling through Twitter.

Seductive Rose:
What are you doing?

Bryan:
Scrolling through the dumpster fire that is Twitter.

Seductive Rose:
What? You so mean that weird color changing Rock is a Twitter?

Bryan:
What no it's a phone.

Seductive Rose:
Oh... If the weird color changing rocket phone. Then did you mean Twitter.

Bryan:
It's not a rock it's a phone do you even know what the phone is?

Seductive Rose:
. . .

Bryan:
You know what nevermind. You clearly have no idea what I'm talking about do you.

Seductive Rose:
Clearly. So what kind magical properties does this "phone" have?

Bryan:
It's not a...
You know what nevermind. Listen up Grandpa I'm teaching you how to use a phone.

Seductive Rose:
Hey! Who the hell are you calling Grandpa!

Bryan:
Whatever Rosie. Either way...

*Bryan proceeds to teach Rose what and how to use a phone *

That was Bryan's greatest mistake because after that Rose became obsessed with internet. After all Rose got to judge people for there stupidity and literally see all the crazy drama humanity could come up with on the internet so he loved it. You might be thinking Bryan if he loved it so much why was this such a great mistake. Well at first it wasn't that bad besides him trying to literally weaponize the phone.

*Flashback to literally after Bryan and explaining what internet is*

Seductive Rose:
So those fools just let us access to the whole entirety of human knowledge?

Bryan:
Not rea...

Daveed:
Hey Bryan!

*Rose proceeds to get spook and yeet the phone onto Brandon's face*

Bryan:
ROSE! MY PHONE!

*Daveed rubs his face after being hit by the phone and then proceeds to pick it up whit a hint of confusion*

Daveed:
Did you just through your phone at me?

Seductive Rose:
Huh. That did a lot more than what I expected. Hey do you think I can shoot the other Bryan off the sky with it.

Bryan whispering:
No we're not throwing my phone at anybody else Rose.

Rose through the phone at OoO Bryan anyway

*End of flashback*

But he never thought that it will all add up to this.

They were at a party that some campers decided to organize. So far it things have been going pretty well everybody's having a fun time and enjoying themselves self.

*Bryan was currently handing over food and drinks to the other campers.*

Seductive Rose:
hey Bryan mind if I take control for a bit

Bryan:
Why?

Seductive Rose:
Nah I just want to check something out over there. You look a bit tired though how about you rest a little and let me take control for a sec.

Bryan:
Sure...
You're not planning to try kill someone again?

Seductive Rose:
What! No! That was one time.
But really though I just want to check something out.

Bryan:
. . .
Just try not to kill anyone this time.
And I'm only time you off the hook because I can use some rest for a few minutes.

That was of this huge mistake apparently Rose got bored and decided to prank everyone. He got some Bluetooth speakers from god no where and started blasting off "Squidward nose" at full volume and pretending he didn't know who the was playing that at the party. One thing for sure Bryan has never been so mortified in his life. At least nobody knows did it with them who was behind the Bluetooth speakers. But sadly this won't be the last time Rose does this.