Chapter 1: Feasta Trouble

"Star light,Star bright,first star I see tonight,I wish i may,I wish I might,have this wish I wish tonight"

This story is a fairy tale...

"Once upon a time,a wishing star fell from the sky. Scorching a great woods black. The dark forest was born,the wishing star hidden at its center,filling it with new life,and the legend of a single wish locked away in the star,waiting to be granted."

...........................

Here we see two shadowy figures coming up from the curtains while outside were people calling there names, then the curtains are open and one of them called out.

???: Welcome to our feasta!

The crowd cheers while the two walk down

???: Go ahead everybody! Eat! Drink!

???2: But don't drink too much everyone!

With the second figure sits down while the other one was walking up to the top with people helping him.

???: People of.... uh what's this town again?

Crowd member: Its del mar.

???: Thank you, people of del mar, accept this offer from puss in boots!

He kick the chest full of gold to the people of del mar.

Puss in boots: Oh come on, I shouldn't have done it without my great sidekick, Y/N L/N!

The crowd were now cheering on Y/N.

Y/N: Thank you, thank you.

Crowd member: Play a song!

Puss in boots: No no I couldn't.

Little boy: Sing puss, sing!

Puss in boots: Nah I couldn't possibly-

Someone throws puss a guitar and he starts singing.

The song was interrupted by governor, the owner of the mansion and he is shocked by the mess.

Governor: *Gasp* My clothes, my wig,
my portrait.

The portrait of gavornor face was replaced by a orange cat face then the lights turn to puss in boots.

Puss in boots: Hey governor, one sec.

He lands on the portrait but when he slides down, the portrait was rip in half.

Governor: The outlaw puss in boots and his sidekick Y/N!

Puss in boots: Welcome! Mi casa es su casa!

Y/N: Si!

Governor: No, mi casa es su casa!
Arrest these filthy peasants and bring me the head of puss in boots and Y/N!

Y/N: Let's do this!

Puss in boots: Now you speaking my language, kid! Hey, where's the music? This is a party!

The band plays while puss and Y/N are fighting, then puss rides his own ice statue to governor and he slice the statues head.

Puss in boots: Puss in boots have never been touch by a blade, but you..

Governor hair on his head is now bald, his shirt was written the letter p,
and his pants were pulled down.

Governor: Skin that cat!

Puss in boots: Governor, light it up.

Y/N: Since when did you get that box of fireworks?

Puss in boots: Uh.... don't ask questions?

Y/N: Y'know what just do you're thing.

Puss light up the fireworks while outside the giant has awoken and piss off. While inside the mansion, men are dog pilling him.

Puss in boots: Silly gurads, dog piles don't work on cats.

Y/N: You tell em.

But then the giant rip off the ceiling and grabbing people and putting them into it's wood bag.

Y/N: Come on puss, we gotta help them!

Puss in boots: Let's go!

But then the little boy and his cow are grabbed.

Little boy: Weee I'm flying!

Y/N: No! You are not flying!

Puss in boots: Don't worry! We will save you!

But then governor was grabbed as well.

Governor: Save me!

Puss in boots: If it's confinon!

*Timeskip after the battle cuz I'm lazy*

Puss in boots: Thank you all! Stay save! Good night!

The crowd is still cheering.

Y/N: Uh puss, they're still here.

Puss in boots: Really? They're still here? Y'know what one more song will do and it's called the legend will never di-

Puss was then crushed by a giant bell

Y/N: Oh fuck! Puss!

And from that moment you're life will soon change.

-----------------------------------------
Chapter 1 is done sorry I took so long