Prologue

1985, 27th August Tuesday

A few days prior to arriving to Hogwarts.

"Are you all packed and ready? Are you sure you have everything in your trunk?" The mother called to Her daughter.
"Yes Mother, I have everything packed and ready for Hogwarts!" The daughter replied to her Mother who was obviously stressed due to all the chaos going on around their home.

"...I am so sorry my lady, to interrupt but your food is ready!" Said shyly from a servant.
"Why thank you, we will be there just a minute." The mother replied to the servant with a smile on her face. She then looked over to her daughter, and started to speak.

"So Robin. Are you sure you are ready to go to a school? I don't want you to be uncomfortable with the situation." She said looking at her daughter with empathy.
"Yes Mother I've thought about it. And I'm sure that I'm ready for school, if I'll be honest I cannot wait!" The young girl replied to her mother with a massive smile spread across her face.
"Very well! Let's go and eat our food now shall we before it gets cold?" The mother questioned while they walked toward the dinning room. The young girl followed her mother.

1985, 31st August Saturday

The night before Robin leaves to go to Hogwarts.

Robin and her mother were having a chat about what the plan for the next day will be, hours go by of the daughter and her mother going back and forth to make sure everything goes smoothly.

"We will arrive at the station at 10:30AM and you should be able to find a seat ready for the departure at 11AM. Okay? Then once you get to Hogwarts at 8:15PM, it says on the letter you have to go to Dumbledores Office before you go to the Great Hall?" Mother said to her daughter.

"Okay! I'm going to go for a shower then I'll go bed ready for tomorrow. Goodnight Mother see you in the morning!" Robin replied excitedly while getting up getting ready to walk towards her room.
"Okay my darling, have a good nights sleep!" Her mother says while getting up from her seat walking towards her daughter, to hug her good night.
"I love you." The mother whispered into the young girls ear.
They both smiled while walking their separate ways, towards their rooms.

1985, 1st September Sunday

8:30AM
Robin waked up from her peaceful sleep, and walked over to her wardrobe to pick out what to wear for that day. This outfit was an all black outfit just like she always had with her green lined robe with the badge of a serpent. Once she had picked an outfit she walked over to her bathroom where she got herself cleaned up and ready for the day. She got dressed, starring at herself in the mirror for some time she headed towards the dinning room where her mother was already waiting for her.
"How was your sleep?" The mother asked her daughter.
"Great! Thank you for asking how was yours?" She questioned her mother.
"It was okay. Just anxious for you to leave. I'll miss you, ALOT!" Her mother says looking at her daughter.
"I'll be okay! Don't worry mother. If I'm in any danger whatsoever I'll tell you instantly, pinky promise."Robin said to her mother with a reassuring smile.
"You're Right. Im probably just overreacting."

Silence.

9:58AM
"Oh my! Look at the time, ready for us to go. Right let's get everything together so we can leave!" The older woman says in a high-tone.

They get everything ready to go, and they entered the vehicle. The house elf loaded up the vehicle with the pile of Robin's things. They are all ready and started to drive toward the station, where they entered the Platform 3/4. Hundreds of people everywhere, children running to get a spot, parents crying and hugging their children goodbye. Robin hugged her mother goodbye, and entered onto the train. She walked around for a while then found an empty compartment, where she sat and looked out of the window looking towards her mother, whom was crying and waving at her daughter. Robin waved back to her mother. Then all of a sudden the train started to move. Robin's focus had now moved from the window to now the door where a group of people were standing knocking on the door to see if they could take a seat, she nodded her head to let them in. The group of people consisted with 5 males and 3 females all who are wearing green ties and a black robe with green detailing. Although they were in the same year and house, the blonde male was the first to speak towards the girl...