Chapter 7

I walked into the grille for my date with Carson. To tell the truth i was so close to cancelling, but i knew that that would only lead to more issues between us. I was very tired, i hadnt gotten much sleep last night. Since i talked to Emily for so long, it felt nice having such a great friend. I sat down at the table where Carson sat at.

' Hello Amelia ' He said

' Hey Carson '

' You look very tired, didnt you sleep ' He questioned

' No, i was up really late finishing some asssignments i was behind on ' I answerd

' I have already ordered the food ' He said as i eyed the menus. I nodded, the waiter came over with our drinks, a coke for Carson and a water for me... How lovely my own boyfriend dosent know that i hate water. We didn't speak much more until the food came, a burger and fries for Carson and a sallad for me. I grew even more annoyed at him, a sallad, just freaking great.

' So heres the thing, this cant be a long date, i have to leave after ive eaten everything. I have to go help my brother at his farm. My mother promised me that i would help him ' He said

' Okay ' I answered and poked around at my sallad, not even som protein in here. He gulfed down his food and drink and then took a napkin and cleaned his face. He stood up and bent down to kiss my lips.

' Sorry for this, i love you ' He said

' me too ' I said and forced a small smile. He then turned around and walked out. That was then i realized i had to pay for his food aswell. I sighed and called for the waiter and gave them my card. I payed and drove home.

I changed into some more comfortable clothes and started texting with Emily.

' Hows the new essay working out for you ? '

' Its difficult '

'  Yeah Mr. Fitz dont give us easy essays '

' Can you come over ? i think i need help '

'  Sure! '

I put on my sneakers and packed some of the materials for he essay and walked out to my car. I drove to Emilys and parked in her driveway. I knocked on the door and Pam opened the door.

' Hello Amelia! Welcome! Emilys upstairs in her room! ' She said and walked into the kitchen. I walked up the stairs and saw Emily laying on her bed looking so beautiful.

' Hi ' I said and put down my bad at the same spot as last time. She hopped up from her bed and hugged me.

' Hey' She smiled and sat back down on her bed, i joined her. Even without no makeup and comfortable clothes she looked amazing. No, stop with those thoughts Amelia. I said to myself and made myself comfortable.

//// NOT EDITED ////