☆供 𝓢เא

𓏰𓏰ՙ۪ 𖥔 CHAPTER SIX 🏴‍☠️

      IF KAY WAS BEING HONEST, he hated the way he treated you

    IF KAY WAS BEING HONEST, he hated the way he treated you. it wasn't on purpose— but he did know everything he was doing was wrong. he grew up watching his father treat his mom the exact same way he treats you. he didn't know any better.

kay never opened up to anyone about this, so they thought he was just hurting you just for the fun of it. but in reality, it's really the only way he was taught to show his love. he didn't mean to make you cry or stress because of him, but he couldn't control it.

he was trying, wasn't that good enough? he was only human after all. you didn't know much about his past, which is why you always just assumed he hurt you just to hurt you.

you didn't know about his borderline personality disorder, his diagnosed separation anxiety, his panic attacks, or his past trauma. it might not have been an excuse for the way he acted but it was at least an explanation behind it.

"kev, why do you do this to me?" you mumbled softly and looked up at him with teary eyes. he just kept a blank expression and turned his head away from you. it was just now hitting you that landon was dead. you were slowly starting to get attached to him and this one hurt bad.

who knew how many other people kay would kill because of you, or how many he already has.

"im sorry princess.. i really am. ion mean to do shit that fuck up yo' mental, but trust me when i say im tryin'" he sighed and sat down on the couch next to you.

"it's jus' like, do you even actually love me? like i know ion say it a lot but i fuckin' love you kevin. and im not one to just give out my love like dat. i feel like you jus' taking advantage at this point." you sniffled and buried your face into the pillow.

you didn't even know why you were crying. maybe it was because if finally hit you that kay and all your friends were right. you could never leave him. this is attachment issues, you've known him for over 5 years. there was no forgetting any of that history.