Prologue: Failure and New Life

Paramedic woman: "N-Nani?!?!"

Kira grabbed ahold of the woman of the woman and activated Bites the Dust.

Josuke: "No don't let him touch her!!! Do it Jotaro-san!!!"

Jotaro: "Star platinum: Za wa-"

Kira: "Die pests!!!"

 *Click*

*Boom*

Kira: "I-I did it! Its activated! Hahahahaha!"

Kira had won killing off the Warriors and the final crusader and now he could finally live...A quiet life of fetish filled crime...

==============================================================================================

In the MHA world...

Josuke came to consuisness and could hear people talking, although it was muffled he made out something "The baby is good to go." Josuke opened his eyes, but didn't see kira, mister Jotaro, Okuyasu, Koichi or even the town of Morioh for that mater all he could see was a blinding light because his eyes were still adjusting to the light as for what he could feel it was...a blanket?

Nurse: "Congratulations Mrs. Hado, it's a healthy baby boy."

Mrs. Hado: "Hey there little one, I think Ill name you Y/n, Y/n Hado."

Hey sorry this is a short chapter but I wanted to do the prologue consisting of reincarnation and failure before the actual story and I wanted them to be in separate chapters so here you go short chapter.