Episode one :An introduction to the women.

Producer's voice : " Give us a little quick intro into who you are and who you're married to."
"Hi I'm Taraji Ewing and I would best describe myself as driven and talented. I'm married to Kevin Durant of the Oklahoma City Thunder and I absolutely love him with every piece of my heart."

"How did you and Kevin meet?"

"Well first of all I'm Tracey Anne Love and Kevin and I met at a department store, he was getting his girlfriend, who didn't even exist, a gift and he needed my help. Only afterwards did I realise that Kev was just trying to make a move me. Ha ha ha."

"What is the one thing that people misconceive about basketball wives? What is the actual truth about it?"

I'm Ann-Marie Paul and the one thing that people usually think about basketball wives is that we're just go diggers without a life and that we're just with our husbands for the money and fame. People assume that our only job is to be a wife and mother but like any other woman we also have goals and ambitions and this might come as a surprise to some but we also have brains...I'm just saying. ha ha ha"

"Frances Olajuwon, most people know you as a creative and stylish person. Between you and Russel who asks the other for fashion advice more often?"

"Hahahaaaa!! I love this question and Russ will probably find it debatable but he is always in my ear asking me whether something looks good or not and whether he should try this or that out and honestly I trust my instinct so I wouldn't even go to Westbrook for help! He comes to me. hahaha!"

"Abella you're seen more often at the games and many people refer to you as an exemplary basketball wife because of your schedule. How is it to have to balance your schedule with your husband and children's?"

"It was really tough for me at first because I began to feel like I didn't have any time for myself and that I couldn't do anything I wanted to and that everything I was doing was more Stephen and our two beautiful babies. Now I have found the balance by planning MY stuff way earlier."

"You are known as the sex bomb of the group but even when married to such a beauty sex and the relationship can get boring, how do you keep Blake interested and excited?"

It's pretty simple. I know they say you should have a date night and set a plan but for me being spontaneous and random works the best. I like making him a little curious in the most unexpected times which I think keeps him keen and interested....Oh and also sometimes I just start speaking in Spanish sometimes that does the trick. hahahaha."

....Welcome to: A day in the life of...A basketball wife.
Now that we have gotten to know the ladies a little bit better next week we will actually step into their lives.

Next time on, A day in the life of... A basketball wife.

Frances:"Baby! I really don't understand what this whole thing is about like!? We discussed this before marriage and I thought it was a decision you agreed with and a choice I made,one I thought you could live with."
Russel: "I thought it was some bullshit that you could work through and grow out of. Look if I had known this is the way shot would be I don't think I would've chosen to marry you. I'm sorry to me this is really a deal breaker!"

Abella: Girl I cannot believe it's happening again. The most important thing I'm worried about, is how Steph's gonna feel about doing this all over again. I'm just scared and I'm panicking.

Taraji : Well whether he wants to go through it again or not, he IS your husband so he will HAVE to accept it,enjoy the experience and love you for it.

Ann-Marie: Chris did you really a have to get another car. I'm tired of you criticising my expenditure when you're way worse than I am! Don't kiss me right now! Haha whaaaat arrrrrre... ahhh faster...Criiisss