Black Girl Success

Anna Bailey was a strong black woman who grew up in a household of six kids with only one parent, her mother Tameka. Her father was an ICU patient, and her mother worked tirelessly to provide for their family. Despite the challenges she faced growing up, Anna always knew that she wanted to be a dream architect, graphic designer, and photographer.

Living in Florida, Anna faced many obstacles on her journey to achieving her dreams. She suffered from depression, which made it difficult for her to focus on her studies and pursue her passions. However, she refused to let her struggles define her and instead turned to her mentor Eileen for guidance and support.

Eileen was a successful entrepreneur who had overcome many challenges herself. She saw potential in Anna and became her mentor, helping her to develop the skills and confidence she needed to succeed. With Eileen's guidance, Anna began to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Despite the challenges she faced, Anna remained determined to attend the University of California, Berkeley. She knew that this was the best place for her to pursue her dreams and become the person she always wanted to be.

With hard work and dedication, Anna was accepted into UC Berkeley's prestigious program. She moved across the country and began studying architecture, design, and photography. She thrived in this new environment, surrounded by like-minded individuals who shared her passion for creativity.

Anna's success did not come easily, but it was worth every moment of struggle. She graduated with honors from UC Berkeley and went on to become a successful dream architect, graphic designer, and photographer.

Through it all, Anna never forgot where she came from or the people who helped her along the way. She remained close with Eileen and stayed connected with her family back in Florida. She used her success as a platform to inspire others and give back to her community.