16

NELLE GIANNIS|21

|⚠️⛔️|
It has been 2 hours since the situation passed and I was finally back home it was 2:15pm in the afternoon and Gleesh car was still parked outside our apartment.

I got out of my car and unlocked the door to our apartment seeing him and armani sitting in the living room. Armani was sleeping in his arms while he had Princess in the frog playing on the tv.

" Dont een' talk to me Ma , you ain't even tell me where the fuck you was , you straight walk up out this hoe" Glee said mugging me.

" Shut the fuck up nigga" I said sternly ready to talk my shit.

" Girl , what the fuck wrong with you ?" He said trying to get up out of the couch but sat back down once he saw Armani slightly moving.

" Nah , You tell that bitch she can have you .. Her and whoever else because I'm DONE glee , GE IM FUCKING DONE !" I said yelling and throwing my shoes off since this was MY APARTMENT.

" What is you talking about Nene ?" He said sternly.

" KYONCE !! I met up with her today ! IM SICK OF YOU AND THAT BITCH GE ! YOU EMBARRASS ME LIKE FUCK YOU TOLD ME YALL DIDNT FUCK AT ALL YOU LIED !" I said taking off my shirt.

He took a deep breathe as he looked down watching Armani wake up.

" Yo , you about to piss me the fuck off waking up my fucking daughter "

" Daddy ?" Armani said which calmed me down a little bit , I honestly didn't want to do it but him and his daughter had to go.

I don't care where they go , all I know is I was done and I'm single.

" Get out my Ge.."

" Don't play with me Ne " He said chuckling.

" Ge you lied please get out i'm done IM SINGLE" I said breaking my truth.

" You embarrassing ass fuck , I won't be a step mother to a baby that was made on ME!"

" Wasn't shit made you Ne , Gone head on and go lay down and calm yo lil nerves."

" BITCH ASS NIGGA YOU MAKE ME SICK !" I said running up to him and started swinging on him.

" NENE !" Armani yelled in fear and started crying.

" NENE AND DADDY STOP !" She ran up as Ge tackled me.

I felt Armani little hands trying to break us up but I kept swinging and he kept trying to restrain me to get me to calm down.

Tears fell down my eyes as it was to much going on at once , I finally stopped swinging on him and he let me go.

" You know what Ne , fuck you" Ge said as he dropped me to the ground and refrained from punching me , He walked in the back room as his daughter followed him and he continued talking shit.

" Stupid ass lil girl , Retarded dumb ass Lil girl , I hate I met yo stupid ass and that's why I did fuck her you bum ass bitch !" I heard yell as he punched the wall breaking my heart into a 1000 pieces.

My heart was officially broken as I heard those 4 words , "I did fuck her". My heart sunk my chest started caving in. I was sweating and shaking all at once.

A man I was faithful to for years cheated on me.. He disrespected me.

I heard him packing all his bags and steady cussing me out as I laid on the floor feeling sick and weak.

" Stupid ass bitch , I don't love yo dumb ass no more , How you gone feel when another bitch in yo spot , who finna help yo broke ass pay these bills now"

" OLE DAWG ASS HOE !" I heard again before I heard a loud DUMP and my vanity mirror shattered.

Once I heard the shatter I got up suddenly and watched as he grabbed all his bags and about to walk out the door.

" YOU BROKE MY MIRRIOR BITCH !" I said shoving him out the door just for him to have 0 remorse.

He slammed my door and walked out.

I couldn't even argue anymore .. My body was so weakened with hurt and anger.

his voice replaying over and over in my head , " You know I love you , I'll never hurt you girl"

" You mines for life ?"

" Yo mama love to see us together "

The voices stopped playing as I walked back to the bedroom we shared and cleaned up the broken pieces to my mirrior.

" God make it stop" I said shaking and crying while cleaning up the pieces.

All I wanted was to die and go home with god:

Why? Why would I get betrayed like this? How was I gonna afford to pay the bills?

What will I do and How?

Before I knew it I felt my body sinking into a dark whole and I disappeared from reality.

I sat face to face with a older man who looked to be around 80 years old. I was confused and shocked and confused as to who he was.

" I'm your grandpa , the grandpa you never met" He said in a warm smile causing me to feel instantly secure.

" Let me tell you some baby doll , don't ever let no man tell you twice that he don't want you. This man does not respect you or your boundaries !"

" Any man who will disrespect you and walk over you like that , cheat on you and come lay down with you like nothing happened is not a man for YOU"

I sat listening to the old grandpa talk even more.

" Baby , he's gonna need you more than ever I can promise you that. And don't you go back. I mean it Okay?"

" But , I'm so hurt grandpa I love him.. He was all I knew all I known.. I was suppose to have my first kid with him he promised me !" I wanted to cry but somehow the tears wouldn't come out.

" He's hurting to , he has a lot he needs to work on with him self , let these other young girls out here deal with him while you boss up. And Money? Baby don't worry about those bills you will see what I mean by that soon" Grandpa smiled.

" I gotta go baby , I love you and tell Jacey I love him to" Grandpa  said before he disappeared.

Jacey?

Who is Jacey?

" Fuck " I said waking up from my bed and looking at the clock seeing it was 3:33am on the dot.

" What .." I said scratching my head.

I heard footsteps coming from my kitchen and a loud gun shot.

BOOM

BOOM

BOOM

" WHAT THE FUCK !" I yelled falling off my bed trying to duck.

" GLEE ??" I yelled hoping it was him instead I heard a man voice I didn't know.

" IMA SHOOT YO HEAD OFF BITCH !" A tall man with a ski mask came in and turned on the lights.

Fear shook my body as I wanted to cry and scream but I knew to remain quiet so I wouldn't get caught.

am I getting robbed ?

I Felt my legs getting dragged from under the bed as I screamed hoping someone could hear me.

Anyone..

Thoughts ? Comments ? Concerns ?