The RainWing Who Switched Tribes - Prolouge

The dark, beautiful purple dragon sighed. She had just gotten away from the RainWing village, and away from her ignorant tribe. "How am I different?" she questioned herself for the millionth time. Maybe I can slip away, no one would notice. They would find another venom trainer, she thought.

Twilight woke up. Her scales mimicked those of a NightWing, and she was in the Talons of Peace camp. With a groan she got out of her nest, and passed by other dragons. She was Twilight the NightWing here, but in her dreams she still was Twilight the RainWing. Her ability to disguise herself was uncanny, even though she had to constantly uncurl her tail and hide her ruff, and act noble and imposing to the other dragon tribes. She was also the only RainWing in the Talons of Peace, but no dragon knew that. When she left the sleeping quarters and headed to the medical wing, where she worked, which was unusual for a NightWing, a dragon strode up to her. He was fairly big, and just as annoying and hard to tolerate. It was Morrowseer. With a flick of his tail, he motioned for her to follow. Twilight sighed but obeyed. One day, Morrowseer, you will be sorry for how you treat others.

The large NightWing stopped in a secluded area of the Talons of Peace camp. "Twilight," he rumbled, "you are to check on the dragonets. Since I can never trust anyone except NightWings to do anything right, You must be sent to their cave at the base of the Claws of the Clouds mountain."

"Of course, Morrowseer," she replied. Her nerves were on high alert. If he discovered her... Think of nothing.

"Good." He left her and muttered something about Nautilius. Then he turned around. "Oh, and one more thing. Mastermind may need an assistant with the RainWing project. Once you report back, go and help him."

"Yes," she replied again. She was getting tired of the non-existent respect she had for him. Morrowseer left her to check on other matters, while Twilight located the Claws of the Clouds mountains. She sighed and started flying in that direction, heading for the dragonet's secret cave.
✽ ✽ ✽ ✽
Twilight saw a crevice in the mountain, and landed in it. It looked casual enough, which was why she had to check it. When she landed in the crevice she saw the cave--but it was open. Entering, Twilight looked around and listened for any noises. Dead silence, though she couldn't scent any blood. The dragonets weren't here anymore.

The RainWing cursed, then left the cave. When she was airborne, she saw a group of six dragons flying towards the desert. In the sunlight, the smaller shapes shown red and gold, emerald, pale gold, obsidian, and amber. The bigger shapes shown like cobalt or sapphires, and diamonds. The dragonets, she thought. Their figures were vanishing into the distance, and Twilight flew after them, towards the desert.