Micheal Myers x Fem!Reader

(**= your mind😻🫶)

You just moved into Haddonfield,Illinois, you found it interesting here since the past of micheal myers was popular. You were always interested in killers and gore, so once you found out this towns history you had to learn more. You had just moved into the Myers house which was beautiful, they redid the whole thing burned down from people escaping the one in only Micheal Myers. After they escaped you heard they transferred him back to Smith's Grove, basically an asylum. You dug deep into his history seeing several pictures of him when younger, he had shoulder length blonde hair and blue eyes that gave you the shivers. (YES IM USING THIS MICHEAL CAUSE OH MY LORD😻😻😻) You did as much research you could until you realized you had much unpacking to do, so you shut off your computer and head up into your room with boxes. After a day or two your room finally came together and looked amazing (the room at the top unless u wanna change it bbg) You realize it's only a few days until Halloween and you run out of the house grabbing your shoes on the way down. You start your car up and head towards the costume shop, you weren't going to any parties but you definitely wanted to hand out candy atleast.

~after a few minutes~

You turn yours keys and take them out of the car while opening the door. You step out and look at the costume shop.

**hmm..it's really nice..** you think to yourself as you walk inside, you hear a bell ring above you as a person walks up to you and smiles.

"Hello welcome to the Haddonfield Halloween shop!" She says with a toothy grin with her hands on her hips, she had on a black T shirt with a short Jean shirt and striped black and white leggings. She had beautiful brown eyes and black hair tied into a ponytail, you smile back at her and finally speak up.

"Thank you so much!" You say being as cheerful as her, her smile got even bigger when she realized you weren't grumpy like everyone else.

"Soo~ what cha lookin for hun?" She asks you in a sweet tone.

"Just some candy and a Halloween costume! More specifically horror charaters!" You smile as her eyes widened. You didn't realize but someone was right behind you with a white mask and bloody blue boiler suit just waiting while staring at her.

"U-uhm sure! We have Carrie, Ghostface, Frankenstein, zombies, and more.." She says with nervousness in her voice.

"Ahh ghostface will do perfectly ma'am!" You say smiling wondering why she was nervous all of a sudden but you shrugged it off and followed her as she led you to the outfit. You two finally got there and you picked it up, you and her walk to the cash register and you pay.

"Thank you so much miss!" You say with delight in your voice.

"Of course have a great day." She says kinds coldly guess it was an act.

You start to walk out until you bump into someone with a white mask.

"I'm so sorry!" You say while bending down to get the bag you dropped. The man in the white mask had blue eyes, they stared at you like daggers. He nodded and started walking away from you. You get back into your car and start it up, you finally arive home and pick out your outfit. You decided you would go for a sexy but not too sexy look since there's children of
course.

608 words😻🤙 dw bbg there's smut Cummings up next