Micheal Myers x Y/N pt.2

It was finally Halloween night and you got dressed in your costume trying to not be revealing which you failed but that's okay. (Your costume is the pic above xx) You were passing out candy till you saw the same man walk past you, you waved at him as he passed by and he just stared at you. You didn't know what to do so you just stared back until a kid approached you.

"Trick or treat!" The kid says in a joyful voice. You give him some candy and look back over at the man who was no longer there.

**huh.** you thought as more kids approached, it was a busy Halloween. So busy infact you ran out of candy, once you ran out you said sorry to the next trick or treaters and went inside. You walk upstairs but you feel someone watching you get undressed, you took the mask off as your hair comes down from being in the mask all night. You stripped from your clothes and headed into the bathroom to start the shower, after you started the hot shower you stepped in feeling the water drip down your back making you hiss in pain. Your shower had a small window at the top of it which made you shiver from the feeling of someone watching you, you pushed the feeling away thinking it was paranoia until you heard a loud noise come up the stairs. They were like booming footsteps you hopped out the shower and wrapped a towel around yourself, you opened the door shivering when you felt the cold air hit your warm body and look left and right making sure no one was there. You shut off the bathroom light and walk up into your room humming a song. You open your door to see the same man you saw a few days ago and this night, your body shivered at his steel gaze and you slowly backed up from him. You were in shock from seeing the 6'7 male stare down at you, he had blue eyes and strong hands you could tell he worked out or did something to make him jacked.

He steps towards you an iron smell coming off of his boiler suit, he kept getting closer and wad finally right infront of you. You were standing in pure shock even more shocked when he placed his hand on your cheek, he clearly showed affection towards you but his eyes showed nothing. No emotion or anything, you didn't know what he felt towards you but he knew what you were. You were 𝙃𝙄𝙎 𝙊𝘽𝙎𝙀𝙎𝙎𝙄𝙊𝙉. Only his no one elses and he wanted you to know that, he picked you up while you were still in pure shock from what's happening. He threw you on the bed and walked over to the light switch turning off the lamps on your room, he took off his mask and his hands slowly made their way to your inner thighs. He gripped your thighs squeezing them, after a little bit of cherishing your thighs he lifts up the towel. You feel his tounge slip inside you making your back arch in pleasure (reminder micheal is a virgin since this is based off the 2007 version😭❗️) he swirled his tounge around before entering his fingers inside you. He bends his fingers making them hit your soft spot.

"Ahh..f..fuck..~" you moan softly while grabbing onto the sheets, he keeps bending his fingers until he pulls his fingers out and you hear shuffling. You feel his tip slowly enter inside you making you gasp in surprise and pleasure.

He slowly shoves his dick into you, after a few seconds his full length was inside you he slowly trusted making you moan in pleasure. You find his back and your arms rest around his neck making him flinch for a quick second but not really care, he starts thrusting faster inside you making your nails dig into his back definitely leaving a mark. He let's out soft groans from pleasure while your letting out loud moans, you feel a knot in your stomach as your nails dig into his back more. You and him both cum at the same time, he realeses inside you and pulls out. He grunts as you hear shuffling again, once the shuffling ends the lights turn on and pulls out a kitchen knife while walking back over to you. Your in a bit of a transe trying to find out what the hell just happened until you feel his hand ontop your mouth and a knife digging into your skin, not enough to kill you but it hurt like hell. He finally leaves as tears leave your eyes from the pain and you look down at it, you wipe the blood off trying to read it before more forms and you see the words.

𝙼𝚢 𝙾𝚋𝚜𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗.

820 WORDS😭❗️

YALL IT FINISHED BUT IMA MAKE YALL SCROLL 2 SEE WHAT OF A HOTTIE THIS MAN IS🤤🤤🤤

He makes me finger myself ❤️