Chapter 1 ~ The Runaway To Chichibu.

Puss In Boots POV.

I was on the floor, the wolf just gave me a cut on my forehead, I felt blood trickle down my head and I wiped it off, and looked at my palm, the blood soaked my hand, my hair went up as a sign of fear, the wolf could sense it, he sniffed the air and sighed of satisfaction.

"I just LOVE the smell of FEAR!" Said the wolf as he scraped his sickles on the floor, walking over to me, suddenly, my life flashed before my eyes... my heartbeat was fast...

"What's the matter? Lives lashing before your eyes?" He said sarcastically... He then kicked my sword near me.

"Pick it up." The wolf said, he wanted me to fight... "Pick. It. Up." The wolf demanded...

"Yea... I'll pick it up alright..." I picked it up and hovered it near my heart... "W-What are you doing?..." The wolf said, sounding worried, I brought the blade closer to my heart, the wolf realized what I was about to do and slapped the sword out of my hand. "NO!" Said the wolf sharply. "I'm sorry, ok?..." He spoke in a comforting voice... I got up and started to run, leaving my sword and hat behind. "GATO! WAIT!" Yelled the wolf, I slammed the bathroom door and locked it, I felt the wolf banging on the door, pleading me to open the door... So, I took my escape route.

Death's POV.

"Gato, I'll let you live! Yea! You want that? Gato?..." I heard flushing, I banged the door opened, Puss wasn't in there... "Shit... What have you done?!"

Puss In Boots's POV.

I landed in the water after falling out of the tube, I got out and started to run, when I was on a hill, a little far from Del Mar, I looked back at the town, and started to walk away, I didn't go to Mama Luna's house though, I walked somewhere completely different...

~2 Days later~

I didn't drink or eat for weeks, my legs were getting tired, I was constantly coughing up blood, I felt like passing out... I couldn't walk any longer, I passed out near a town...

Jintan's POV.

"You can't tell me the software for the PS5 is super fucking overpowered!" I yelled, proving my point to Yukiatsu, we were walking while talking. "Well, if you use a Xbox Series S at max settings, it gives you a bonus advantage-" I stopped in my tracks as my foot hit something... It was... A ginger cat with a cape and boots on, it looked very hungry and injured.

"HOLY SHIT!" Yelled Yukiatsu, I felt the cat's pulse, luckily, it still had one. "It's best if we bring this cat home." I said, picking up the cat. "I'm right with you, Jintan." Me and Yukiatsu started walking to my house.

Notes: More chapters to come :D