secret or not-

KATSUKI-💥

IZUKU-🥦

Izukus mother-💓

Katsuki's mother-🌶️

The day has passed very fast before katsuki when home izuku gave him a big hug

Izuku 🥦- "bye bye katsuki, I might see you tommorow if we are not busy" I said in a tired voice as Katsuki walked back home with his mother.
I felt something i've never felt before, I was concerned about it although I didn't budge to tell mother or anyone. Later that night I couldn't sleep I was trying to understand why I feel like this, I decided that tommorow I could go to the library and ask for a book on what Im feeling.

I didn't sleep for 2 hours at most so for me to sleep I decided to sneak in mother's room and take her for it ofc read some books on Wattpad.

I found a book on all might
I was so inspired that I got my iPad and got wattpad I definitely want to go to the library.
For my age I was smarter and ofc katsuki is too.
I found out this word on wattpad it was kacchan, Kacchan meant graceful and strong oh also independent, That would so match katsuki he's strong like that time he helped me up when we first met, then graceful I just know his graceful for everything especially all might .

*Yawn* "im tired" as I slowly had my vision go static and blurred last thing I saw was kacchan's or known as Katsuki's face I woken up hours later, my mother called me to eat and told me exciting news that I was going to pre school with katsuki.

Izukus mother💓-
"Izuku" As I called him to eat, I'm sure he would be excited that he was going to school.
Mean while when izuku was eating I was thinking of his 6th birthday,
His only friend is actually katsuki so she would invite him and his mother.

I dropped izuku off to pre school I also got asked to take katsuki  to school since they don't have a car at the moment I found out katsuki has a father who works in a factory. But this is an all might factory one of the best.
As I waved to katsuki and Izuku they said bye.

When they where in I almost cried I was so sad that izuku is growing up.

Katsuki💥-
Hey izuku ima call you Deku, as I looked at him smiling I felt something off on izuku he looked tired as we got in people crowd us but I pushed through with izuku on my back halve awake, as I sat down after putting him down he just passed out on me-

F🥦izuku🥦- I did not kacchan!

F💥katsuki💥- yes you did dam nerd
F🥦izuku🥦- I did not- ay!! don't touch there!-

Katsuki💥-
When izuku woke up he quickly looked for books I was confused but did question it because I didn't know what to even say or start with.

Izuku 🥦- where is it gosh dam it as I thought then I found of of the teachers books on the teacher lounge in the kitchen I try to get it but I'm just to small but katsuki got me it, I quickly opened it and when back to the kids room while holding kacchan's hand, his hand clenched in mine and he was sweating I look over at him he looked normal then I look back before we sat down I felt Buring in my hand I pulled away as fast as possible and saw a burn mark I almost started to cry until I heard katsuki trying not to cry but could not stop I sure looked worried the I hugged him saying these exact words "kacchan it's ok I'm not mad I was shocked you don't need to worry-"

Katsuki💥-
"My hands my my-" hugging is sure nice when your having a panic attack, Izukus words sank in and in endured them I help his hand and I held his hand less clenched but I saw the books name he was holding it was a book about oamaru inanna lala.
oamaru inanna lala is famous for the books she's written and she analyses all heros and their movements but she could never get all mights.

Izuku🥦- I'm slowly learning all mights moves. The bell when and the teacher took the book off me and gave me the kiddy book but I didn't care so I when outside with kacchan and we went in a tree, let's keep this short I fout out that the feeling I have was crushing where I feel love inside of someone or something, I told kacchan and he also known about it so we got closer and both of us were going to try this technique called kissing- until-

Yw I guess word count is 843
Also cliffhanger heheh

The whole series word count is 804 with this book counted is 1655 I can say that's hard to think don't count this sentence.