'A Ray Of Hope'

Circumstances turned me into a fragile infirm.I was frightened to face the hardships that came along my way.It was too late to realise that I was running away from my fears.I started feeling like a mess and numbness was all that imbibed me. Although my memories are blurred, but reminiscence of him still lingers in my mind. How could you leave me is still a doubtful question though.The ones who promised to be at my side till the end, just left me midway out of nowhere.
She wore a magnificient snazzy green gown..It was their first date at Cappuccino blast,Lucknow. Goosebumps,chills,shiver all came along with their first ever profound conversation. A beautiful journey was about to take the plunge. He met her at a hotel in Lucknow..Glances exchanged as their parents had set up an informal meeting so that they could know each other well.Little did they know that their destinies had planned something way more bigger than they could have ever imagined.
You are that part of my past which would have faded away with time but the mere fact is I want to cherish it forever. How could I ever erase your memories from my heart and mind..? How could I ever erase those moments spend with you? How could I ever forget you..?
For me,life lost it's meaning when he left me ashore and went back to his chores from the past.Since then,I have been waiting for him every single day..My heart had been aching since ages and i know he won't be coming back.A ray of hope is all I need.