Day 1

Y/n's POV

    I would never kill myself, I just get fucked up to deal with stress, I woke up and got my bag ready for class, I'm in collage me and a bunch of the smp have a house together near the collage. Everyone else drives, I normally walk though so I can do things they can't know about.

I grabbed my bag and started to pack, I grabbed my computer, books, textbooks, notebooks, pencil case, vape, weed, cigarettes, my phone, my AirPods, and 2 energy drinks. I zipped up my bag and sat at my makeup stand and did my makeup I decided to go with a more natural look today.

I finished makeup and left the room after getting dressed, I got shoes and socks on and then fed all of the dogs. We have 3 dogs, a German shepherd, Australian shepherd, and a golden retriever. The golden retrievers named butters, the Australian shepherd is Lilly, and the German shepherd is hope. I fed them all 3 scoops of dry food, 1 egg each, chicken, calm chews, and bread and mixed it all together and fed it to them in their slow feeders. After feeding them I let them out to go potty.

After taking care of the dogs I made breakfast for all of us. I made pancakes then waked everyone up. After we all ate everybody else got ready and drove to school while I walked like always, they offered me to ride with them but like every time I declined.

I started walking to school it's only about 10 minutes I pulled out my vape and sucked it in and blew it out. This one tastes really good it's strawberry cream. I took about 12 hits till I reached school.

I walked in after putting my vape away. I saw Dream, Karl, George, Sapnap, and quackity sitting together at a table, yup you guessed it that's all the people I live with.

I sat with them and we just chatted till the bell rung. I walked to my first period which I have Karl in, I reached into my bag and pulled out a redbull and started drinking it.

"Again y/n, you always drink energy drinks, their bad for you." I let out a breathy laugh.

"You shouldn't be talking Karl, all that sex you have with sap isn't very healthy either but I ain't complaining."

Karl let his mouth drop wide and looked at me with wide eyes but didn't say anything about it. We spiked up a few conversations during class but it was all boring talk.

People are still immature little brats though and I still get bullied. "Haha I bet the reason you're single is cause you can't care about anyone else but yourself you selfish looser!" I rolled my eyes and walked away putting my headphones in.

I asked to go to the restroom and went in the bathroom and pulled out cannabis and lit it smoking it, it calmed my nerves and once it was gone I threw it out the window.

I heard a knock on the door and shouted "one minute!" I stayed perfume and left the room. "Yesss, do you need something?"

"Nope just wanted to tell you that we're going to Red Robin if you wanna come."

I nodded my head and got my shoes and socks on following them out the door.

We drove to Red Robin and walked in and ordered our food. The food got here and we ate and went back home.