28| "Your doing so well honey"

Roxy and Zach are busy getting me ready for the shoot

Roxy and Zach are busy getting me ready for the shoot. I'm busy on my laptop. Seeting up some stuff and emailing my coworkorkers.

Amara sitting at a bean bag, eyes glued onto the iPad in her hands.

The camera man getting everything ready.

___

A gasp is heard from behind me. I look at the mirror infrotn fo me and see Aubrey standing behind me in the distance jaw dropped.

"Aubrey!" Amara yells and spring off the bean bag and runs over to Aubrey who's kneeled down with her arms open for her.

"Oh my girl. I missed you so much I'm about to cry." Aubrey said embracing her.

"I missed you too. Did you know my mom is now living with another guy who she says is one of her high school friends, but really I don't believe her. I think they like each other."  She whispered but I heard everything.

Oh. My. God.

This girl.

"No. Really?" Aubrey said acting surprised, but she is definitely up to date with everything.

"Mhm. He's so cool actually. He calls me princecksaaaa? I donr know. Somethig like that. He's really nice and funny. I met his parents yesterday." She said blabbering.

"Oh wow. Seems like you like him alot?" Aubrey asked.

"Yes!" Amara slightly yelled. My eyes widen a bit.

"That's good." Aubrey said and she stood up and walked towards me Amara following behind her.

"Hey girl." She said and sat down next to me.

"Hey. You good?"

"Yeah. You?"

"I'm great. You don't know much she's missed you so much. She even asked me when she could see you."

"Aww, why is she too damn sweet. She sometimes makes me want to cry."

____

"Yes! Gorgeous." The photography complimented as I posed.

"You doing so well honey." Aubrey said like a proud mother. I laughed in my head keeping my act together.

___

We're in the car rushing Amara to her dance class. She reminded me yesterday that she had dance and I was so caught up and distracted on what's been happening in our lives I've forgotten about it.

She's missed two classes and it's not good because they have a competition next week.

___

We finally make it only having three minutes beofre ot started. When we get in Amaras dance team comes running at her and all give her a hug.

"Miss Madden." The teachers greets in surprise.

Hi, Larissa." I greeted back. " sorry she hasn't been here. There's was a lot happening." I said.

"Oh don't stress about it. We can get ger caught up and plus she's a really quick learner."

"Okay thank you so much." And she smiled.

I looked down for Amara and saw she wasn't next to em anymore but was all the way on the other side laughing with her teammates.

I couldnt help but smile as I watched her.

___