Baby bomb thoughts

Funny thoughts of people when Peeta says:
"If it weren't for the baby" in the Ceaser Flickerman interview (Catching Fire)

Haymitch: "ooooooh yeah that was great! Oh boy you're crazy hahaha "

Katniss: "Dude what the fuck, are you pregnant?!
Oh you said that I'm pregnant. Wait, I am pregnant? No no no no no. Okay that was a good idea, maybe we have a chance to live now. But it was risky, I don't know how to deal with that. help haha"

Prim: "Yo whaaaat? If that's right, it would be great! Peeta is so nice. But... maybe they say it only for a chance to live, because I would have known. Right? I don't know. Peeta is very smart but he really loves Katniss. But I hope that Peeta and Katniss have a baby in a couple of years (if they are alive then)"

Gale: "WHAT? Oh no, my Katniss! I love you why are you pregnant from this random dude?! I hate you Peeta. Katniss why did you do this to me? You're mine, and no that's not toxic. I have right's! I've known her longer!! Now I'm going to die without you Katniss"

Katniss' Mom: "Holy shit what? Katniss are you so dumb?? Peeta what do you think you are?
But you two are sure to be for each other and grandchildren are cool."

Effie: "Uuuuhhh yeah! That's great! But.... nooo the time is so bad. Oh that's so so sad, I have to cry now"

Peeta: "Yeah, i know, i'm the smartest person on earth! But... I wish it was real. I love Katniss and I want to spend the rest of my life with her."