-THIRTY SIX-

"Your name," I demanded, drawing everyone's attention to the small server. Apparently I wasn't the only one who forgot he was on board.

He took a step forward. "Wang Jackson."

"You're on my plane because...?"

He tried to remain calm, but I could see the nervousness building. "I've flown with Mrs. Kim before, and Ms. Ari..."

Before he could finish, Y/N stomped out, not bothering to look at any of us. Instead, she turned to Wang , who quickly turned and prepared her tea within seconds. Handing it to her, he spoke, "I'm scared shitless of you, ma'am."

She nodded, glaring at me. "Leave my people alone, yours tick me off."

I'm not going to make it. Throw me out of the plane now.

I groaned, pinching the bridge of my nose as I stood. Then, I followed her into the room.

Before entering, I stopped in front of the worm. "Kiss up to my wife again, and I will rip your lips from your face."

His eyes widened and he nodded quickly as I stepped in.

There, sitting in middle of the bed with her pinky sticking out as she drank her tea like the damn queen of Korea, was my wife. The room was small of course. It was only meant for short naps; the bed took up the whole fucking room. However, as she sat there, she glanced at me while sipping away, and I wasn't sure what to do with her. She was driving me insane! If I argued with her, I would lose and only piss her off. I wasn't sure if she was rational enough not to shoot me thirty thousand feet in the air. I couldn't calmly speak to her without her thinking I was speaking down to her.

"Y/N..."

"I'm going to be a horrible mother," she said out of nowhere. "I feel it. I'm angry and annoyed with it all the time. I keep wishing I wasn't pregnant because then I could think straight, and my head wouldn't hurt. My skin itches, and the nosebleeds..."

"Itchy skin and nosebleeds? What the fuck, when did this happen?" I asked, taking a seat at the side of the bed.

She rolled her eyes, put her cup on the side table. "It's not uncommon, I talked to the doctor about it. He said it should ease in a few weeks. And I quote, 'your body is adjusting. The baby is fine.' I'm not. What if I'm like her? What if I did this to her and that's why..."

"Stop," I snapped. "Women long before you or your mother have had difficult pregnancies. None of them turned out like your mother. She is..."

"She is my mother and we share DNA. I could be—"

"You are NOT like her!" I yelled, causing her to pull away from me to roll onto her side and stare at the wall.

God, this is Kim Taehyung. I've sinned but do not punish me like this, I prayed.

Flipping onto the bed, I grabbed hold of her, pulling her towards me. She, being my wife, fought of course, but I would not let up.