The True King The True Alpha

In the aftermath of Naz's death all his worriers that where left retreated and run away as I gave the order for them to be hunted down and killed, I didn't want to but I couldn't put other packs at risk of being destroyed by them.

All life went back to normal and I watched my pups grow in the knowing that there is peace in my kingdom all packs around the world all excepted me as king and my family as the royal family.

20 years later.

Peace had rained for the past 2 decades and it was the best time for wolves and it was time for me and Zylah to retire and let our pups Maddox  and Astrid to take the throne as co rulers of the kingdom.

I was sitting in my office working on the party when I pass the throne over to my pups when Astrid knocked on the door and popped her head in saying she upset, I smiled at her and asked what's up.

She told me that Maddox was making fun of her new dress for the party I laughed and said don't be silly he's only doing it because his suit got ruined by his wolf shifted when he wearing it and he has to get a new one.

I told him his suit has to match your dress as you both are taking over from me as the royalty of this world it's a big step for you both her mood then lifted she smiled kissed me on the cheek and wonder off out the door saying thanks dad.

The party was tomorrow and preparations where is full swing and I got notified that a storm was on its way but it wasn't going to stop us from having this party and me passing the throne down to the pups.

I just hoped that they would have found their mates before this party but we don't have the mating ball anymore it was derivative and and misleading because you could end up with a mate thes not your true mate and I hated that being the son of the moon goddess and we have fated mates for a reason.

The morning came around and the palace was buzzing with anticipation of the party that starts at dusk the more and more wolves turned up for the party as the day went on.

We all greeted them as a royal family as they gathered in the ballroom, the storm hit shortly after the last of the guests arrived and it was a weird storm it was like it was a fight of the gods up in the clouds.

As dusk was Apon us the party stared with the music playing and people enjoying themselves, Astrid approached me with a young 20 year old boy with her face all lit up with joy say this is Spike and he's my mate I smiled and shook his hand saying welcome to the family.

As I looked over to Maddox looking at him sniffing the air I nudged Zylah and nodded to him saying I think he can smell his mate she glanced at her baby boy a giggled smiling, I got Maddox attention and said go find her with that he stood from his chair and took off looking for his mate.

I looked up at Zylah and said that's my boy while laughing, about an hour later Maddox returned with a sad face saying he can't find her sitting down a small she-wolf approached with her head down facing the floor with a smug looking wolf walking with her holding her by the arm.

He then said hello your majesties, all of a sudden Maddox started to growl at him saying let my mate go the wolf standing in front of us said what she's my mate I chose her for myself, Maddox then stood growling louder she's MINE!!!!

Shifting into his wolf the young man stepped back dragging Maddox's mate to the ground, Maddox then pinned him to the floor, I stood and asked have you marked her with fear in his eyes he shook his head saying no not yet.

I ask the said girl did you choose this wolf as your mate, she shook her head and said no I'm an omega in my pack and we don't get a choice I roared in anger stating a new law.

The omega is now outlawed in my kingdom and if I'm to find out that any pack has an omega tital I will personally destroy the the pack starting with the alpha.

With that the young wolf scrambled out from under Maddox and run out of the ballroom Maddox then shifted back asking the young she-wolf her name as he grabbed her hand leading her to a side room so he could get dressed.

When they returned he introduced her as his mate her name is Flayer and Zylah and myself welcomed her to the family she smiled and thanked us.

As the party got back into full swing I took the opportunity to get the attention of the room, now the moon is at its highest I will now pas the crowns over to your new joined king and queen Maddox and Astrid.

Taking our crowns off me and Zylah then place them on the heads of our pups as the room erupted in applause for there new co king and queen....