𝟬𝟬𝟭 | ❛𝗨𝗡𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗔𝗡𝗧 𝗘𝗡𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗥❜

[하나]

Hey. . Don't you think Sebastian's acting weird today?❞**

𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙂𝙍𝙊𝙐𝙋 𝙊𝙁 𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀 𝘼𝙇𝙇 𝘾𝙊𝙇𝙇𝙀𝘾𝙏𝙄𝙑𝙀𝙇𝙔 𝘼𝙂𝙍𝙀𝙀𝘿 on the comment coming from the red-head, their heads nodding in sync while they all hid behind a wall spying on the said male that had questions raising in their heads. 

"No! Not weird! He's like a completely different person today!"**

"Hush!"**

"You're too loud dumbass!"**

A loud shout came from a much rounder male, with child-like features, right behind the red-head. His loud exclaim making everyone in the group alert, their heads turning towards the male and hushing him back loudly instantly. 

"Tupoy isn't wrong.. just look at him.. "**

They all focused their attention back to the said male, their eyes catching onto how charismatic the other looked while conversing with some other students inside the classroom, when usually the male wouldn't even come to class. The group whispered between each other, their hushed arguments and throwback between each other all entering Sebastian's ears.

Sebastian was already aware of their presence from the moment he had set foot inside the school, these kids have been following him everywhere and he mean't everywhere, from the classroom to the courtyard, and even the washroom. He was growing more and more irritated by each passing minute, these kids gave him no privacy whatsoever from the moment he first encountered them.

But at least on the plus side, their conversation did put out a lot of information about them, their names, how they acted, their personalities and behaviours. He got to learn a lot about them just within a small amount of time. And he had to admit, these kids were one hell of a hyper-active bunch. Wherever they went, they made sure to cause some trouble even if it wasn't even intended. Like getting chased by the teachers in between classes and also somehow causing a full on fight in the courtyard with the seniors involved. 

Sebastian sighed heavily recalling how he had to call in a teacher to stop them. He excused himself to the female and male students gathering at his desk one after another right after, to head to the washroom, somewhere much more quieter then the obnoxious environment surrounding him. Only to be stopped with an abrupt halt when he came face to face with a male student at the wide open doorway of the classroom.

Oh. Look who it is! Never knew i'd see a day when Sebastian's inside the classroom and not getting ranted out by the headmaster!!**

Sebastian scrunched his eyebrows, when he heard the other mockingly address him while holding onto smug grin. He already found this guy's presence displeasing, annoying even and not to mention just by the use of words and express of mockery he could just tell, that this guy had some sort of rivalry going on with Sebastian.

"Where's your gang of morons? Heard they got into a fight with the seniors. I'm just surprised you weren't in it.. Did you finally grow some common sense to not involve yourself with those idiots?"**