𝟬𝟬𝟬.

❝𝙄𝙎 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙎 𝘼 𝙁𝙐𝘾𝙆𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙅𝙊𝙆𝙀. . ?❞

A deep voice uttered, eyes roaming around the mirror reflecting his own image, observing every bit of detail being presented to him. 

Short and wavy blonde hair, giving off a natural golden tone, blue eyes that looked like jewels. And a lush and fit body. This was not him. The person he was seeing in front of him was not him. So why is it that he woke up in the body of a complete stranger? He didn't know, given since he never in his life had encountered such an unexpected situation. 

When the male first opened his eyes, he expected his surroundings to be nothing but darkness, but what greeted him in turn was the sunlight peeking through the curtains. 

It was strange to him, strange how he found himself inside a fairly large and fancy room, waking up in a bed comforted by the soft pillows and blankets. He was confused at first, since only earlier had he closed his eyes lying in his death with countless others by his side weeping in sorrow, or was it simply a mere show of compassion? He didn't care to know. 

"What the fuck.", The male cursed under his breath, clutching his head in his hands right after and shutting his eyes close. His head felt as if it was spinning, why the fuck was he here? Wasn't he supposed to be dead by now? His attention was taken away from his thoughts, with a knock echoing through the room. He opened his eyes instantly, his eyes travelling towards the huge double doors located in the room, fully aware of the noise coming from behind them. 

Rather than doing something, he instead stood in his place, listening to the knocking going on for a couple of minutes. Before the door suddenly creaked open, with someone's figure fully stepping inside the room. 

"Ah! Young master you're awake! I apologize if I came in without permission, you hadn't been answering to my knocking."

The voice in question belonged to a short middle-aged woman, greeting the other immediately when their eyes met. The male however still stood in his without any reply, he had many questions running through his head as of the moment, one of which being as to why the women in front of him was acting so relaxed in his presence. He did not know the person standing before him, yet she still talked to him as if they had known each other for years. 

"It seems the young master is still in a daze.", The woman chuckled addressing the golden haired male, her eyes forming a crescent. The male was taken aback at how relaxed the other was while addressing him. He scrunched his eyes together subtly glaring at the woman trying to find any sort of bluff. However it all came to a dissatisfied result, as the lady's claims seemed way too genuine for her words to hold any malicious intent. 

The male watched her strut her way towards the messy bed, he had previously found himself laying in when he first opened his eyes in this unfamiliar environment. Before going in to make the bed, swiftly and also elegantly as if she had done this job many more times before. 

Even if the woman before him, gave off no such threats he still could not come to trust the other. His gaze was lifted from women in front of him however, with a loud exclaim coming from said stranger.