𝟬𝟬𝟲 | ❛𝗟𝗢𝗦𝗦 𝗢𝗙 𝗔𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥❜

[여섯]

"And-"**

𝙎𝙀𝘽𝘼𝙎𝙏𝙄𝘼𝙉 𝙎𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙀𝘿, 𝙃𝙄𝙎 𝙈𝙄𝙉𝘿 𝘿𝙍𝘼𝙒𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝘼𝙒𝘼𝙔 𝙁𝙍𝙊𝙈 𝙏𝙃𝙀 lesson being taught in the classroom. He'd already learned these before, in fact the problems the teacher was writing out on the blackboard, was all something he could solve in under a minute. So why should he re-learn these mathematical techniques and solutions?

'With how strict my 'previous' father was, he had already made me finish the high-school curriculum when i was only at the age of 8.'

Sebastian recalled the memories of his childhood, his father of his previous life wasn't someone who acknowledged his existence, and not even once had Sebastian seen that man gaze at him without hatred showing in eyes. The only reason Sebastian was even taken in by that man was because he needed an 'heir'. And Sebastian was the perfect child to fit the role of his future successor. Seeing as Sebastian's mother who even when upholding her status as a widow his father deflowered on a whim, came from a distinctive and renowned family in all of Korea.

That man simply saw that child born from an affair as a stepping stone for greater success.

That man always had an obsession to show a near perfect and powerful image to the world, so he needed a child to maintain that same image as well. That is why his 'father' perfected him at an early age to make him fit the role of a powerful business man's inheritor.

Sebastian scrunched his eyebrows together at that thought, he already became increasingly aware of that man's intentions as he grew older. However, the truth still made his emotions go grave from time to time.

All because he knew his name, title, identity, even his existence would be nothing more than dirt on the ground if his so-called 'father' of his previous life hadn't taken him in at that time.

Exactly the reason why he had to endure all those years of hell, without any say or do. Because he was well aware of the fact that he was merely a puppet who could be discarded at any moment.

Sebastian Volkov!**

Sebastian snapped out of his downcasted thoughts with a visible flinch, at the loud call of his name. Snapping his eyes towards the source to see the teacher at the front looking at him with narrowed eyes.

Everyone's attention naturally went to the aureate male at the shouted address. Alexsei sat right behind Sebastian's desk, with his arm stretched to the others back and face holding onto a nervous and anxious expression.

'Fuck. It's too late now!!'

Alexsei cursed out inside his mind, scolding himself for being too late to call the male out of his daze and even Sebastian for not paying attention to the lesson especially when the teacher in question was one of the strictest one in this whole school.

He nervously retracted his hand, when the teacher glanced his way, eyes looking in a different direction not wanting to meet the other's heavy gaze, with visible sweet pooling on his forehead.