𝟬𝟬𝟯 | ❛𝗨𝗡𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗗 𝗔𝗖𝗖𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗡𝗧❜

[]

And then he- **

𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝘼𝙐𝙍𝙀𝘼𝙏𝙀 𝙈𝘼𝙇𝙀, 𝙏𝙐𝙉𝙀𝘿 𝙊𝙐𝙏 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝘾𝙊𝙉𝙑𝙀𝙍𝙎𝘼𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉 of the loud teens from his ears, his eyes solely focusing on the waves of water coming in contact with his bare feet laid in the sand. It was relaxing he had to admit, sitting by the sea-side spending his time in a much leisurely manner, not having to worry about anything. What a luxury it was. 

Back in his previous life, he had to be cautious of everything and anything, even if it was a small ant on the ground right beneath his feet. He couldn't once remember having a day of leisure, much less a day free of stress. 

What point is there to think about the past now? It's not like I would be able to go back, If i'm correct I have already been pronounced dead to the public.

Sebastian thought moving his hand around the sand more to feel its texture against his palm, before lifting his hand up to dust the sand off against his clothes and moving it on top of his bend over knee, the other still laid straight on the sand. His moment of peace was interrupted however with a small ding coming from his pants pockets. Slowly taking out his phone right after the noise to view a notification received in his phone. 

'2 Messages.. ?'

Sebastian questioningly sounded out inside his mind, his hand curiously tapping on his phone only to find the messages he received were from his father. What.. ?

𝙈𝙀𝙎𝙎𝘼𝙂𝙀𝙎

Father

I believe I told you to be back at exactly 5:00.

Have you already forgotten?

Sebastian scrunched his face while reading the messages, it was already half past 5 and how was he supposed to know that he had to be back at that exact time? Before he could even think of a reply, his phone was snatched away from his hands. 

"Hey, what are you looking at so intently?"**

He swiftly turned his head to the direction of the voice, finding Sergey, with his phone clutched his hands. 

"Give it back."**

Sebastian sounded out annoyance lacing his tone, getting up from his sitting position and standing before the red-head. Extending one of his hands towards his phone, only for the other to turn away.

"Woah, calm down would you? What're you so riled up about?"**

"Is it a message from a girl or something?"**

"Hey! Let me take a look!!"**

Within seconds every one of the teens were jumping around Sergey, to get a hold of his phone. The red-head tightly clutching onto it not giving anyone the chance to even get near it. Their running around caused Sebastian to get more irritated of the situation. Alexsei, the only one who didn't participate, right by his side observing his irritated facial expression with a nervous smile.