𝟬𝟬𝟰 | ❛𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗠 𝗔𝗙𝗙𝗘𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡❜

[]

𝙎𝙀𝘽𝘼𝙎𝙏𝙄𝘼𝙉 𝙍𝙊𝙇𝙇𝙀𝘿 𝙐𝙋 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙇𝙊𝙉𝙂 𝙎𝙇𝙀𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙎 of his casual wear, some of the water from his wet hair dripping down onto his shirt leaving small prints behind. After the incident back at the entrance hall he was pulled away by the woman and guided back to his own bedroom. Her worriedly making comments of his appearance the whole way, asking him what had happened and such, all the while he kept silent not giving out any response.

He was soon left alone inside his room right after, with her telling him to quickly take a warm shower and relax himself in the meantime, while she took off. However unlike her words, telling him to ease himself, he simply couldn't with so much running in his mind. And the way she showed so much concern for him, taking him away from his father's hold, with no such fear in her eyes unlike those others who only watched from the sidelines, it surprised him in a way. Leaving him amazed even after.

"Young master?"

Sebastian's recollection of the previous events was interrupted with the same familiar voice of the elderly, entering his ears. Turning his attention away from his folded up sleeve, towards the huge doors of the room, finding the woman standing at the half-open doorway with her hands holding onto a tray filled with light snacks.

"Oh, my! You would catch a cold if you keep your hair wet like that!"

He saw the lady quickly walk further into the room, placing the tray carefully on a flat surface, before speeding over to him. Taking his hand in her hold, walking him towards one side of the bed and sitting him down. Reaching for the towel neatly folded on his bed right after.

"Young master. . how could you be so careless at times?"

Sebastian felt the soft texture of the towel on his head seconds after, the lady in front of his sitting stature scolding him, while gently drying his hair with the towel in her hands. His view getting blurred because of his hair falling before his eyes, from the contact. He sat in silence, the entire time, listening to the other's further scolding, secretly finding comfort from the action. He had never had someone scold or care for him so dearly before, and if not for now he wouldn't have ever known what it felt like being tended to with such gentleness and care.

It feels nice. . . 

The hushed male, spoke inside his mind.

𝙎𝙀𝘽𝘼𝙎𝙏𝙄𝘼𝙉 𝙒𝘼𝙎 𝙇𝙀𝙁𝙏 𝘼𝙇𝙊𝙉𝙀 𝘼𝙂𝘼𝙄𝙉 soon after, he laid on the soft mattress of the large bed, one of his arms covering his eyes from the brightly lit room

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

𝙎𝙀𝘽𝘼𝙎𝙏𝙄𝘼𝙉 𝙒𝘼𝙎 𝙇𝙀𝙁𝙏 𝘼𝙇𝙊𝙉𝙀 𝘼𝙂𝘼𝙄𝙉 soon after, he laid on the soft mattress of the large bed, one of his arms covering his eyes from the brightly lit room. Mary. That was the name of the woman, he only got to know this piece of information when another servant came to call for her. Fearfully glancing at him, while stuttering out her sentence. It was comical he had to say. Seeing the other female servant trying her best to sound professional and not cry under his heavy gaze.

It was both amusing yet also baffling, just what had this boy done for most if not all the servants around this place to be this filled with fright when in his presence? Was it the eyes..? His mind recalled an image of his father once again, the same jewel-like eyes, yet much more intimidating and dominating, enough to make anyone quiver with one glimpse.

'It makes sense that they'd be afraid of the apple that fell from the same tree.. '

He concluded with a tired sigh, his eyes travelling from the ceiling towards the small tea-table inside the room, with the light snacks from the tray neatly organised on top, still untouched. Mary had previously set everything up, telling him again and again to eat them and not go to bed with an empty stomach. However, he wasn't in the mood to put anything in his mouth right now, rather he wanted to take a taste of alcohol. It was a habit of his to drink a few glasses before finally setting off to sleep, his reasoning? Simple. It was unnaturally the best way for him to take a good night's rest and also the best alternative in which he could find an artificial comfort in. Something that helped him stay soothed even for a couple of minutes, away from his troubles and worries, without any disruption in his peace.

But how could he ask for this request, in a state like this? Yes, he had already confirmed that this kid is 18, and by legal means he was allowed to consume such substances.. but the problem is that he was under heavy supervision, or under the watchful eyes of his father. And if he were to be caught, right after the confrontation from before, he knew for a fact that things would get much more messier.

"Fucking hell.. "

Sebastian cursed out, slowly getting up from his laying position and sitting up, fixing his uneven and messy strands of hair right after. His eyes landing on his damaged phone, placed on top of the bedside table. Letting go of his hair, he moved his hands towards the ruined gadget, holding onto it before trying to switch it on. He was successful however, because water had already gotten inside the device. The display of the phone was completely distorted, he could make do with it though, what mattered most was that it was still working even while having this extensive set back.

This day couldn't get anymore awful can it?. . 

────CHAPTER END.

𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 [𝘓.]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें