wonderland 🤸🏽‍♀️

   friday  // 8:46pm //  a random street ?

"jude the hotel is only a few minutes away ,what are we even in a taxi for ?"

"don't worry you'll find out soon  love." he said whilst looking at me struggling to find my lipgloss in my purse.

it was our first time going out as without any disguises . jude persuaded me to come because he won his match on saturday and he wanted us to celebrate by taking me someplace special, sometimes i actually  wonder what's going through that boys head.

a few minutes later the maxi pulled up and we exited the vehicle . I felt butterflies in my stomach as jude held my hand and accompanied me to my favourite theme park that i was always nagging him to visit!

 I felt butterflies in my stomach as jude held my hand and accompanied me to my favourite theme park that i was always nagging him to visit!

jude seemed almost as surprised as me as we headed towards the wonderland ,

"omfg judee!  i always wanted to go here !! THANK YOU SO MUCHHH"

"no problem darling , i just wanted to do something special for you yknow and i thought this seemed cool but you owe me back"

"in what way ?" i questioned . in response i got a despicable smirk from jude whilst he was eyeing my body

"boy no. but we could get some cotton candy tho !!" i eagerly ran to the cotton candy man and paid for 2 while jude was a few meters behind

whilst sitting and sharing our cotton candies i saw the most cutest hello kitty plush toy ever !

"jude hold my cotton candy i need to get that plush!" i immediately went in search for the stall that sold the plush while jude followed

"jude hold my cotton candy i need to get that plush!" i immediately went in search for the stall that sold the plush while jude followed. once there i had to knock down all the bottles to win the plush .

i fricked up my first two shots and didnt knock any down but on my last shot i hit one down , jude burst out in laughter at the sight of my failure 

"I WOULD LIKE TO SEE YOU DO IT BETTER !" i shouted in annoyance . he then paid the vendor and knocked down all 10 bottles in his first shot automatically winning the plush for me.

"its a good thing your a tryhard or else i wouldn't have won this" i said teasing him 

"wow ok not even a thank you " he said sarcastically

after a few minutes of strolling around and teasing each other we finally got on the ferris wheel where it was so breathtaking .

"the city's so beautiful tonight" i stated 

"but im sure its not as beautiful as you" jude muttered

i felt my heart getting faster as my boy best friend came closer to me and put his arm around me.

"i really enjoyed my night with you .." jude whispered in my ear

"i did too jude..."

A/N

wht did yall think 

i hope yu guys enjoyedddd!