This is Halloween

It was a normal day. Go to school, get made fun of, go home, sleep ,repeat. You had almost escaped this process once. Though your Mom found you and to the hospital you went. You sat in the back of your class your hood up, your headphones in. Alone... that was OK though, you liked it that way.

Class went by no one bothered you. You made sure of that...most of the kids were scared of you now.

You walked home and it was getting dark. You saw something odd though. There was never a woods beside the old mansion but, now there was... You stopped and stared at the mansion for a minute. You were tempted to go in. You had nothing to loose, so you went inside.

Boys and girls of every age

Wouldn't you like to see something strange

Come with us and you will see

This our town of Halloween 

The place was falling apart. As you were walking around the floor collapsed under you and you fell...darkness...

—-time skip—-

You awoke in a bed, not just any bed this bed was basically a piece of cloth  with maybe an inch of stuffing and nothing more. You slowly sat up and you realized you were still inside the mansion. The room was almost completely black and you could see the moon through an open window, probably the only one that wasn't boarded up.  Your (e/c) eyes shined brightly in the moonlight. You stood from the bed only to realize you weren't in your normal clothes. You were in a torn dress. You looked around the room and what you saw disturbed you. You raised your hands up to your mouth.

This is Halloween, this is Halloween

Pumpkins scream in the dead of night

You were about to run just as a hand re ached out from under the bed and gripped your ankle. Every child's nightmare.

It pulled you under and all you could see was Sharp teeth and glowing red eyes.

I am the one hiding under your bed

Teeth ground sharp and eyes glowing red

You felt a hand brush your face, the eyes and teeth then disappeared  

You then scrambled out from under the bed and ran out the room,you ran down a hallway and down a flight of stairs. You were then stopped by a hissing sound. You looked down to see a hand with rings that resembled snakes around your waist. You looked up and you saw a spider on your arm and a head beside your face. Their hair was blocking your view of them but the spider crawled into their hair.

I am the one hiding under yours stairs

Fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair

They then disappeared into a cloud of smoke. You ran again now completely freaked out. You were lost in the mansion now though. You didn't know how to get out

This is Halloween, this is Halloween

Halloween! Halloween! Halloween! Halloween!