𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕆𝕟𝕖

Once again, you were surrounded by villains. This time however, you were in anew location. It was like an old abandoned warehouse. The walls were cracked, exposed old rusted water pipes were littered here and there. If you looked up, there would be a few large holes in the ceiling. Not to mention there were tons of crates full of you didn't know what. You crinkled your nose, dust would waft by every now and then. On the way up to this floor, you nearly tripped on of the broken stairs. Needless to say, this place has gone to shit over the years.

 Dabi was close by, but you were still fearful. Your eyes glance around the room, everyone was here accept for one person. The very same who called you here in the first place. Shigaraki, was no where to be seen. "You know Dabi, your girlfriend is really pretty." You turn your attention to Toga, she was sitting on the ledge of a window, kicking her legs back and forth. "If you let me stab her before, I could have been just as pretty." She sighs. "But you had to ruin all the fun!" 

"Shut it, you're not stabbing her anytime soon. So get over it." Dabi muttered. You didn't know if you should be more upset about Toga wanting to stab you. Or the fact she called you Dabi's girlfriend. Silence once again filled the room. Your nerves eventually got the better of you, and foolishly, you spoke up. 

"Um, why am I here exactly?" The man made of black and purple mist was the one who answered your question. "Shigaraki summoned you here for your quirk. He needs you to heal him." You grimace at the thought. Why him of all people? "Ok...Where is he?" You ask. "He is gathering himself. This latest defeat has left him in a mood of sorts." 

"In other words, he's throwing a fit." Dabi tells you. Just as he said this, Shigaraki stepped out of a room and into the opening. "So, you can be obedient." Shigaraki looks at you. He wasn't wearing his usual hand over his face or anywhere else on his body. He was a bit bruised in the face, there were fresh scratch marks around his neck. It looked like a cat got at him. 

"Well, what are you waiting for? Get to it." 

You look at Dabi, he kept his eyes on Shigaraki. You looked back at Shigaraki, and slowly made your way over to him. He was a bit taller than you, so you had to look up at him as you spoke. "Where are you hurt?" 

"Broken ribs. Hurry up and get it done with." Said Shigaraki. You nod before moving your hands up, however you stopped. "Problem?" Shigaraki was getting impatient. "My hands they, um, it has to be skin to skin contact. I'll need you to push up your shirt a little." 

"You serious?" He muttered with a frown. You nod. He sighed heavily. "Everyone out, now." Almost all of the league had left the room, except for Dabi. "I said everyone." Shigaraki glares at him. "You want her to use her quirk? Then I stay." Dabi says sternly. "Oh? You must want me to kill her then." Dabi didn't back down. "Then you loose your healer. What then?" 

"There are doctors for people like us with this kind of thing. She just so happens to be free. I don't need her. She's just a convenience that's all. I won't affect me either way. However, I do have a feeling it will affect you...am I wrong?" Dabi said nothing. "That's what I thought. Now get out." You looked to Dabi, once again silently begging him not to leave you alone with this guy. Dabi eventually turned away and walked out, leaving just you and Shigaraki. 

"Alright, now hurry up." You turn back around to see Shigaraki lifting his shirt up slightly. You could practically see his ribs, he was so thin. It made you feel, kinda bad. You know you shouldn't feel bad for the person who had you kidnaped and forced to heal him whenever he wanted, but you did. You just felt bad. You nod before putting your hands on his ribs, careful not to apply too much pressure. Unlike Dabi, his skin was cold. 

You took a deep breath before starting. Broken bones were always one of the worst things for you to heal, it always took so much out of you. Luckily, only a few of his ribs were broken. When you were done, you quickly moved your hands away. Shigaraki pulled his baggy shirt back down. He moved his hand up and down his ribcage, seemingly satisfied. 

"I have a feeling, you're going to fit in just fine here." He smirked. You didn't like the sound of that. "Tell me, why was Dabi so insistent about keeping you and your quirk a secret?" You remained silent, unsure of what to say. What could you say? You didn't know why Dabi wanted to keep your quirk a secret. It couldn't have been because he cared about your saftey. He just wanted you to himself, yeah, that had to have been it.

But if that were the case, if he didn't care about your safety, then why did he calm you down from your panic attack? Why did he hand you over to a hero? You just didn't understand. 

"Well? Are you going to answer me, or just stand there staring like an idiot? Don't tell me you two have some sort of relationship going on." Shigaraki pressed. "Great, now I owe Toga five bucks." He muttered that last bit. 

"No, we're not. We just-"

"You just share a home together, that's all." Shigaraki filled in with a smirk. Before you could defend yourself, he continued. "Look, I don't give a shit who that guy fucks. But you better not get in the way, or I'll stop this little fling you two got going on myself. Understand?" You bit back the urge to say something smart. 'Trust me, I don't want to be involved with you bunch anymore than I already am.' Instead you just nod. "I understand." 

"Good. Now get out of here." 

You turn away from him and walk outside of the room, Dabi was leaning against the wall adjacent to the door. Once he noticed you he was quick to your side. "What did he do?" He asked urgently. You gave him a look. "Nothing. I just healed him." Dabi's shoulders became less tense. "Ok." He exhaled. 

You wanted to question him, but you were too drained. "You know the drill. Eyes closed." You nod your head and covered your eyes. Dabi hadn't used the blindfold this time, he had enough trust to know that you wouldn't open them. 

Eventually, you two made it back home. And all you wanted was to go to bed, you were exhausted, and so was Dabi. But before you went to your room, Dabi stopped you. "I'm sorry I didn't stay. I didn't want to chance it, you know? When he says he's going to do something, he does it." 

"It's ok. I just, really need some sleep...Goodnight." You say before shutting your door and heading to bed. "Night." Dabi said under his breath, before returning to his room. 

He flopped down on his bed, staring up at the ceiling. It had been one hell of a long night. Yet sleep would not find Dabi so easily. He couldn't stop thinking about your laugh from before. Why did you have to be so annoying yet so cute? And why, for the life of him he couldn't figure out, did he want to protect you from that asshole so badly? 

He could say he didn't want anything to happen to his free healing. But that just wasn't the full truth. What was? He didn't know. What he did know, is that he had the urge, the instinct to keep you safe. He knew you were your own person, that you were grown, and could watch out for yourself. But, he just couldn't help but feel the need to protect you. 

"Damn it...What the fuck are you doing to me sweetheart?"