[6]

July, 2016

"Why didn't you tell me?" Johnny asked with sad and angry voice. Ten frowned. "I wanted to wait until you will be back from US..." the smaller boy said quietly not really expecting this reaction.

"But you want to left me? You wanna go there and find someone better, right?" Johnny chuckled when he heard Ten wanted to study abroad in US.

He looked at him in disbelief. "I'm sorry?" he wanted to make himself sure because whatr Johnny just said was ridiculous. "I love you, how can you say things like that?!" he shouted making Johnny flinch. "Also your parents live in us, why are you so angry?!" he couldn't understand.

Johnny groand. "But Chicago and New York are miles away Ten." he tried to explain but Ten just shook his head. "You want me to stay here and not go there because you are afraid I will leave you?! Where is the trust Johnny, we are together two years and I love you more with every day. How can you say that?!" he shouted but he couldn't clearly see his boyfriend's reaction because of the tears. "It is breaking my heart..." he said.

"Ten..."

"No, don't touch me. I don't want to talk with you right now." he said and left as fast as he could, trying to get rid of his tears. "Ten!" he heard but he ignored Johnny's voice.

The next thing he saw and hear was lights and car horn...

~~~

He woke up breathing loudly then looked around to notice he was in his room. "Ten?! Are you okay? You were crying while sleeping." Taeyong asked, worried after he came into the room with hot tea he made for Ten.

He noticed his friend was really anxious in his sleep. He was crying and whispering something and Taeyong wasn't able to wake him up so he just went and made a tea for him hoping he would wake up in a minute. Fortunately that happened.

"You scared me... What's happened?" he asked sitting next to him and giving him tea. "Thank you..." he accepted and took sip. "My head hurts..." he added placing his hand on his forehead which made Taeyong laugh. "I can tell. Did you have a nightmare?" he asked again.

"Something like that..." Ten responded but he didn't say anything else. He didn't want to remember that. "Are you feeling better now?" he nodded. "That's good but go take a shower, you are sweating." he said and left planning to do something to eat.

He didn't want to made his friend angry, but he heard he was saying Johnny's name at night. He was really worried about Ten but he couldn't do anything for now...

~

"If you want to stay here you know you can." Ten smiled at Taeyong driving him home. He wasn't so sure about that. he didn't want him to be all days alone and crying probably. He knew him well.

"I can't do this. I can't be so miserable. I have to solve things with him." he sighed and Ten nodded. "And what are you going to do?" Taeyong asked making the other boy look at him. "With Johnny I mean..."

"Nothing. He didn't even contact with me... He didn't want to fix anything. I'm not mad at him. He had right to live his life, and so did I." he explained. "But what about the cafe you wanted to open?" he changed the topic not wanting to talk about Johnny any longer.

Taeyong sighed. "I don't know... I don't think I have enough money to do that and I never wanted to ask Jaehyung about that." Taeyong explained shyly shaking his head and Ten rolled his eyes. "You know I can give you money, right?" he sighed.

"No Ten, I don't want to be attached like that..."

"I told give, not borrow." he giggled and Taeyong chuckled. "I know Ten, but you know I won't allow that." he said seriously. "Just know I'm here if you need me." the younger one said in case his friend change his mind. "Fine, I'm going." he said when they reached Jaehyun's apartment. "Good luck."

After that, Ten decided to visit his gallery to grab some things and work at home. He didn't want to spend too much time there. It was simply boring...

He entered the place and greeted the secretary then headed to his office at the back. He grabbed file with some projects and headed to the exit.

Right after he left the building he flinched when he noticed the person he wasn't expecting to see.

He clenched his hand on the file going to his car. "Um, sorry?" he heard his voice. It didn't change a lot but that was... definetely something.

He turned around to meet eyes of the person who was now standing few meters apart. "Yes?" he smiled slightly hoping his voice didn't shake.

Johnny looked like he didn't know what to say. Ten could say his hands were sweating because he was rubbing they constantly. "I'm Johnny." he introduced himself not sure if he remembered him.

Ten wanted to giggle but he managed to hold it. "I'm Ten... but I guess you know that approaching me." he said turning around fully to face Johnny. "Y-yes." he said.

"Actually, I'm friend with Doyoung..." he explained after few seconds of silence. "And Jaehyun as well." he added making Ten narrow his eyes. "Okay..." he said then opened his car and palced the file inside. "So what do you want?" he asked trying to sound nice.

"Um, we went to school together... I just want to you know... you know what, nevermind." he saw Johnny blushing then wanted to walk away but Ten stopped him. "You want to meet with me?" he asked not sure why did he even do this.

"Yes!" Johnny said too excited which make Ten laugh. "Could you give me your number... so we could..." he stuttered again.

Ten sighed shaking his head in amusement. "Sure..."

Why did he even let them talk?

It would be even more painful for him... And he knew that.

—♡