The start of it all

Mario's pov
I was sat in the guild hall all by myself that was until Ritchie and Brandon came in."oh Mario just the boy we was looking for" said Ritchie I looked at them confused Brandon seemed to know I was confused some how "since you had a mission at circus baby's pizza." I nodded at what Brandon said "And me and my brother got a mission at that place to find a little girl who went missing." I looked at them "you want me to show you where it is" they nod "and help us with it" said Ritchie I nodded and got up from my seat.

Me, Ritchie and Brandon went to the docks.
As we get to the docks I lifted a piece of rock under me, Ritchie and Brandon and I directed it to where it needed to go. When it was going to where it needed to be I just sat at the front of the rock letting my legs dangle and let out a sigh "you ok Mario?" Said Ritchie a little concerned "yea why you ask" I say as I turned my head to my guild leaders "you seem a bit upset and worried about this mission" Ritchie said i looked at them and shuck my head "no am not worried at all. its just the animatronics that terrifies me the most if am honest" i say as i look back at the ocean. It was a little long but Ritchie and Brandon didn't mind but we got there.

I put the rock in the floor as so Ritchie and Brandon can get in the building I was about to pull up another rock so i can get back. as i was about to pull up a rock Ritchie graded my wrist "come on Mario your not leaving  me and my brother are you?" said Ritchie I looked at him and sighed " At this point yes but you won't let me will you"  i said as i try not to let them know that i don't want to be here. "you don't want to be here do you Mario" said Brandon when Ritchie let me go i nodded my head "you'll be fine come on" said Ritchie as he went in and me and Brandon followed.

Ritchie's pov

As i went in and had a look at the animatronics when i was looking Mario and Brandon came in "Mario they don't look scary" I said looking at Mario he just give me a cold look "to you there not scary but to me they are terrifying" Mario said. I just rolled my eyes and went to the front desk
Mario and Brandon followed behind "hi we are here for the missing little girls Case" I said the person at the front desk nodded and let us in
"Ok split up and look for clues" I said and Mario and Brandon nodded and we split up