Chapter 10: WORST DAY EVER

Continuing from last chapter...

After they finished eating at McDonald's they both walked back to the park to get their cars.

Luckily, the girls that coi said were looking for her were no longer there and most of the people playing basketball had already left due to the rain.

"Well.. Thank you for the food Daniel, I had a good time with you. Kind of reminds me of old times..."

He smiled. "Your welcome lexy, get home safely and text me when you get in."

"Alright" she said as she got in her car.

While driving home, she decided to prop her phone into its holder and FaceTime kay to see what he was doing.

"Wassup lex, I'm in the studio but I can talk real quick" he said while taking a seat in a computer chair.

"I didn't mean to bother you but I wanted to know when I can come see you"

"Its only been gone a week"

"And I miss you already"

"Well I mean... I don't know Alexis"

She furrowed her eyebrows.

"What do you mean you don't know? What's wrong?"

"I just .., I think we should wait a little longer before seeing eachother ..."

"Why am I getting this feeling that you need space and this is your way of getting it"

"Because it is" he mumbled.

"Kevin!"

"What?" He said nonchalantly while smoking and starring at her in the canera.

"Your being a dick, you know that right?"

"No I'm not but I'm assuming you asking me to come because you heard that my mom and sister coming here to visit me next week"

"No I didn't hear that! How are you letting them come and not letting me?"

He got up and went outside of the studio so no one could hear their conversation.

"You don't understand we left on bad terms Alexis! You act like you just wasn't all up on my bestfriend"

"But I was drunk kay!"

"I DONT WANT TO HEAR NONE OF THAT SHIT! Im really trying to let this shit with you and Dougie go but word to my motha, I really be thinking if you and this relationship even worth all the drama"

(She pulled up to his moms apartment and parked the car)

"So what are you saying to me, Kevin? You don't want to be with me?"

"Honestly yo, I think we should end this shit and work on ourselves for awhile, or atleast until I get back"

"...Your really breaking up with me?..."

"I want you to go work on yourself Alexis. We both ain't take all the time we prolly needed to grieve, plus you need more time than I do. I want you go to go therapy, get your esthetician license, just be independent and don't feel like you always need me. There's no guarantee that ima always be there"

Her eyes started tearing up as she stared at him in the camera.

"You gone be good, I promise. I know you Alexis, you stronger than you think. Anyway tho I'm about to go back in. Talk to you tomorrow or something"

She hung up without saying bye and wiped her eyes before getting out the car and going into the apartment building.

As she walked up the front door of his moms apartment, she noticed 4 trash bags and a duffle bag next to the door.